Reviews for The Living Will
Annalamode chapter 28 . 12/9/2013
Okay got to say it. Don't care how old you are/was at the time you wrote this story but you own this darling. You own us. Just pure freaking story telling talent!
A.
Penny chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
I think T&E's love is hard to grasp because Bella was right there, usually other relationships are pre-Bella (or in pre-Edward). Pluss I just read a fic that was all about soulmate and the one etc. Can't wait to read what happens with B&E's relationship!
myworldisblue chapter 41 . 11/20/2013
SO... sorry for asking but you'll come up to close this story? I'm almost having a syncope here... :)
Not pushing, ok? Just anxious.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/11/2013
Its been 3 months. Plz... post the whole story. I am even frustrated during my exam hours... please... I luv molly and her antics. I wish you give Bella a baby boy and add her prrgnancy and the baby should be only mammas boy... plz.,.
dbarr913 chapter 41 . 11/4/2013
I have had this story on alert for awhile and was encouraged by a friend to read it. I am so glad I did! I caught up in two days and loved it. I am looking forward to the remaining chapters. Thanks for writing this story.
pauleen chapter 38 . 11/1/2013
That, right there was beautiful. This whole chapter was a tear jerker with a side of heart over flowing love.
pauleen chapter 36 . 10/31/2013
How I love this story and can't wait for the next updat. My heart raced when Edward mentioned going to the hospital with Molly. And I loved that he made it clear thst Bella was her mom.
saraamin chapter 41 . 10/31/2013
Hello dear! How you doin'?
All good? Where is that last chapter and epi of yours? Have you other fics on the way? I been missing from you.
Hope to see you soon again! :)
Beans827 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Okay...so this hooked me right away. Already I'm attached to them and I wonder how will he ever find a love so deep again. Hopefully that is where this is headed. I can't wait to find out. Thanks for sharing this. It looks really good.
twicrazreader chapter 41 . 10/26/2013
Is the finally chapter and epilogue coming soon?
This has been a great fic and I loved every word.
pauleen chapter 33 . 10/26/2013
Edward's birthday sounded awsome. Adults having rediculous childlike fun. I like how everyone just love one another and hang out with ease. Another great chapter.
twicrazreader chapter 38 . 10/26/2013
Perfect chapter!
twicrazreader chapter 37 . 10/26/2013
They was one of then most beautiful ways of telling someone they are cherished and loved that I ever read.
Beautifully done.
I am almost to chapter 41. Is this complete? If not will it ?
pauleen chapter 32 . 10/26/2013
This chapter made me tear up. They miss her so much. But they gained each other and a friendship that they call best for each other. I like that they are taking it slow and not just depending on one another out of need and desperation. But true feelings that may become love.

Another great chapter.
pauleen chapter 31 . 10/26/2013
That looked like the birthday to have for anyone. Molloy's a lucky girl. And so I see no one else except coach knows of their kiss. I think that's best. See that they aren't ready for more yet.
3,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »