Reviews for Chasing Jacob
Karma chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
It's almost the three year anniversary since you last updated this. To celebrate you should update
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Another great chapter. Solomon is a murdered, now we know for sure. And he is working with Edward. Jacob is going to have to move heaven and earth to protect himself and Bella from a human killer and a mind reading vamp who wants her. And achieve this when nobody wants to support him and nobody believes him. Very difficult.

I liked Bella's honesty with Paul. There is hope that she will choose Jacob, I know I want her to choose Jacob. Maybe Rachel will come home and that will take care of the Paul situation!

The dream man, I still speculate Ephraim or Taha Aki though at one point I thought it was Jacob's conscience or future Jacob.

I've enjoyed this, I am caught up and hoping for more. Thanks for writing.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
There is a lot happening as this story really begins to get going. Did the Council initiate something to cause Jacob to lose some of his wolf? I will have to re-read to see if I missed that. The man that he is seeing in his dreams is fascinating. Is he Ephraim? Or Taha Aki? He is certainly an ancestor and he may be the only resource Jacob will respect. Eventually, it sounds as though Jacob is still fighting it.

You write the origins of Jacob's self hate so well, and the consequences of how he feels. I am reviewing hope you come back to this story and resolve his situation so that he can be Alpha and leader. With Bella in his life. But if he doesn't get his shit together soon Bella may wind up with Paul.
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
It's good that Jacob started to talk to Bella about his situation. He has made some really bad decisions. You write the conflict of a despairing person who can't see a way out of their despair very well. That's how I see Jacob, in despair and lost. He's angry and self centered too but he knows his actions have made things harder for him. His jealousy of Paul was interesting. But what now? Is he going to be okay? Is Bella okay? Does he go back to jail?
Sc0rpi0-Karma chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
I love this it's one of the best thing's I've come across especially by accident. I hope you continue this even though it's been like 3years
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
So Edward is a vamp and he is interested in Bella. Will she turn to him because she's mad at Jacob? Will she turn to Paul? Though Jacob says he doesn't love Bella. He respects her. Respect is a good way to begin a relationship. But Bella will not date Jacob until he stops the bad behavior. What happens now with Edward and Jacob?
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Jacob is self destructing. He was disappointed when he became a wolf and found out he couldn't leave LaPush. And he doesn't think anything cares about him. We know Billy does, but Billy is his dad. And the Pack cares but the Pack needs him. Now he's in trouble. Can he protect Bella and fix things? What is he going to do about Sam?
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This is a very troubled Jacob. He is a wolf though, right? Because he knows about Edward. Edward is different too. He's possessive and demanding but I was surprised that he wouldn't talk to Bella in school. Hopefully Bella decides Edward is too manipulative and she dumps him! Because she has a life to save, and it's Jacob's.

I read this story a while ago and added it to my alerts hoping you would come back to it. Now that you are writing again "They Call Me Doctor Cullen" I wonder if you would consider updating this one? It would be wonderful. In addition to the other stories you have! Enjoying your stories!
Michelle chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
This is a good story I hate tht u had stopped writing it u should read it all over again an write some more finish what u had started
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
Ahhh, you have to write more of this... I have to know what happens (I'm really rooting for Jacob by the way), and who the man is... I really hope that Jake eventually decides to come clean to Charlie, like really soon...maybe in like 2 minutes, before that solo...(he doesn't deserve a name so I will not call him by his uncapitalized, not deserved name) guy can do anything and that solo... (still doesn't deserve a name) gets his comeuppance (I'm personally rooting for the death penalty) and Jake gets himself on the straight and narrow and sets everything right!

Anyway, that's all just my long way of saying that I hope you post again really soon.
honeybun37876 chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
wow she is seeing the same guy in Jacobs dreams. what will happen next what is going on between bella and paul? hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Will you update again? a reader who enjoyed this book a lot
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
a bientot
snow eopard chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Well,you seriously have me hooked
i love it and i hope Jacob and bella get together soon!
snow