Reviews for Chasing Jacob
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 22h
So Edward is a vamp and he is interested in Bella. Will she turn to him because she's mad at Jacob? Will she turn to Paul? Though Jacob says he doesn't love Bella. He respects her. Respect is a good way to begin a relationship. But Bella will not date Jacob until he stops the bad behavior. What happens now with Edward and Jacob?
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 7/31
Jacob is self destructing. He was disappointed when he became a wolf and found out he couldn't leave LaPush. And he doesn't think anything cares about him. We know Billy does, but Billy is his dad. And the Pack cares but the Pack needs him. Now he's in trouble. Can he protect Bella and fix things? What is he going to do about Sam?
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/27
This is a very troubled Jacob. He is a wolf though, right? Because he knows about Edward. Edward is different too. He's possessive and demanding but I was surprised that he wouldn't talk to Bella in school. Hopefully Bella decides Edward is too manipulative and she dumps him! Because she has a life to save, and it's Jacob's.

I read this story a while ago and added it to my alerts hoping you would come back to it. Now that you are writing again "They Call Me Doctor Cullen" I wonder if you would consider updating this one? It would be wonderful. In addition to the other stories you have! Enjoying your stories!
Michelle chapter 6 . 7/11
This is a good story I hate tht u had stopped writing it u should read it all over again an write some more finish what u had started
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 6 . 7/3
Ahhh, you have to write more of this... I have to know what happens (I'm really rooting for Jacob by the way), and who the man is... I really hope that Jake eventually decides to come clean to Charlie, like really soon...maybe in like 2 minutes, before that solo...(he doesn't deserve a name so I will not call him by his uncapitalized, not deserved name) guy can do anything and that solo... (still doesn't deserve a name) gets his comeuppance (I'm personally rooting for the death penalty) and Jake gets himself on the straight and narrow and sets everything right!

Anyway, that's all just my long way of saying that I hope you post again really soon.
honeybun37876 chapter 6 . 4/14
wow she is seeing the same guy in Jacobs dreams. what will happen next what is going on between bella and paul? hope you update soon :)
Will you update again? a reader who enjoyed this book a lot
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
a bientot
snow eopard chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Well,you seriously have me hooked
i love it and i hope Jacob and bella get together soon!
snow
Scoper chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Scoper chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
LOVED IT!
Scoper chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Oh no I hope Jacob is not to hurt. What happened?
Lemonaid Gang-Fruit Punch chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I would not miss a gorgeous bronzed man either
Lemonaid Gang-Fruit Punch chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Is Paul moving in on Bella while Jacob is hurt?
booboogirl chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I really hope your planning on continuing this story. Because it could become one of my favorites fast.