Reviews for Papa Stark?
darksilvercloud chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Haahah, evil tony! Awww, can't wait to see how the others react to kagome's presence :)
inuluvskags1 chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
You make it so hard not to review an awwww every single time you post a chapter! I have to say your writing is really good. I like how you keep everyone in character :D it's cool!

But I have a question, will Kagome be meeting Natasha any time soon?
moga chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
OMG that was so cute I cant wait til kagome meets everyone else. Please update soon!
Angel chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Awww! Little Kagome is so cute! Can't wait to read about the others' reaction in meeting little Kagome. :-)
LovelyLadyMarMar chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
aww kawaii
PuriPuriBeth chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Pft! Hahaha he totally got reeled into Kagome's cuteness:) I bet it's just in a bit she'll win over the others.
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
AWE! I wonder how the other families will react to Kagome? Maybe Loki will be all motherly, and shift shape into his female form (comic ability)?
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Oh this going to be a sight to see...I wonder just what will happen when she hits puberty, though...I know that many males, especially fathers don't like getting mixed up with that kind of stuff...

SHINeeFan23 chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
She is just too adorable! lol man this made me laugh :) Can't wait for her to meet the others. now that I'm sure will make me laugh a lot :D
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Haha, nice work!(:
Keep up the good work and please update soon!(:
ZombiePurpleFox chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Love it! X3 Can't wait for the next chapter!
Akikazu chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Gotta love Tony's explanation xp
DV Anime Productions chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Hahaha i just watched captaib america and this just got better! steve and tony are so awesome but so different! oh but having an assasin god parent would be awesome! it would be funny to leave kagome with hawkeye or widow and gets taught to shoot or beat thr ass out of tony XD how dumb do i sound now! well you again made my day uchiha! love you and stay safeeee
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2012 cute! You know Steve is going to love her. Update soon please!
The KumiKo chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Ahahaha! Oh Steve, you are too funny xD thanks for the update!
1,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »