Reviews for Papa Stark?
Anber chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Ooooh this is getting interesting I can't wait 4 the reaction of the avengers And is tony in a relationship with Steve
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Of cource you leave us questioning if tony is with Steve
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Tehehehehehe. Really good. Hope you update soon:)
Spastic Freak chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I can't wait for the next installment! I love this and their interactions!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I wonder what the Avengers' reactions will be if Pepper's tone was anything to go by...

UPDATE WHENEVER!
LovelyLadyMarMar chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
love it, look forwards to reading more
Fish-in-Bowl chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Slightly confused with the whole 'daddy' Steve. I I haven't watched the avengers so I don't know if its in. I may be an 'A' student but I can be a tad dense sometimes.
Anyways. I love your stories. Update soon. Please.
Serenity Dinago chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
is he gay or just good firends
Dark Priestess66 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
oh lord...Kags is going to very overprotective when she's older in this story, with some many 'Aunts' and 'Uncles'
sesshyluhvr chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Why is he 'Daddy Steve' ?
SphereShadow chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I love it! Great job! very cute!
kakashixangela chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Ahahaha daddy Steve! Lol hehehe I really wanna see how the other avengers react to kagome xD
xXSadistic BitchXx chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
yay another update kagome is so adorable I can't wait for the next chapter
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I would have thought that it would be 'uncle' Steve. I wonder why he used daddy? I think that it would be funny of the Hulk liked to play with Kagome. He can throw her up into the air real high and catch her, or something. Lay on his back, put her on his man boobs, and ever time he flexed she would pop onto the air. Lol! Hawk eye could be the one to yeah her archery. Can Kag still use her powers? If she can then maybe she can unconsciously use her reiki to heal Stark. This is good so far. Very entertaining. I like how it's in drabble form. Please update again soon!
RebornRose1992 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012