Reviews for Papa Stark?
Sevvus chapter 41 . 5/29/2014

...ok more now please?yes? update? soon, very yes you please!
lol Really though, I loved this, please update soon! I can't wait to read another chapter and its been so long! but this story is so fantastic that i'm not giving up hope yet!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/20/2014
This is really good! There's so little stories with Kagome as Tonys daughter, I wish there was more. I absolutely loved this storie it is so good! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!(:
Guest chapter 41 . 5/15/2014
Update soon! I have read this story over 100 times already!
Azumigurl chapter 41 . 5/7/2014
Taranodongirl1 chapter 41 . 4/25/2014
Please keep working on this.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 41 . 4/25/2014
Keep going.
JoWashington chapter 41 . 4/8/2014
Oh man! UPDATE! PLEASE! This is awesome and I'm REALLY looking forward to reading more!
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 41 . 3/21/2014
Hello! You left us hanging! :(

It's the year 2014 now! Please update!
anonymous chapter 41 . 3/20/2014
I really like this story and hope that are more chapters.
RatherFabulous chapter 41 . 3/17/2014
Okay...she doesn't think her mother is actually dead. I accused you of deliberate disingenuity without reading the whole. I knew I shoulda finished before throwing in my 2 cents. Sorry.
RatherFabulous chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
I'm moving towards the 7th chapter and, well, this is HARD, because -
I bought a night-light today, for 2 of my 4 nieces who share a room.
They don't sleep so well and haven't for a while now.

My niece died at 28, at home and in front of her 4 daughters, ages 3 to 10. She had sleep apnea and she just didn't wake up.
Her 4 year old wasn't anywhere near so well-adjusted and accepting of her death as your 4-year old Kagome is. It just doesn't work this way.

Truly, tragically, not lying, as I post this, today is the 3rd anniversary of their mother's death and we're still working our way through things. With every milestone, starting school, first tooth, first menarche, first boyfriend, Christmas, birthdays, everything, there is a new little grief and a new heartbreak that Mama isn't there.
On the other side of my family, I've seen my grown brother-in-law mourn HIS mother, who died when he was 8. I remember my boyfriend (now long-time husband) telling me about his father's sudden death in front of him and trusting me enough to cry and cry. You never really stop missing them, even though you move on.

So happy, cheerful, can come with time, but it just doesn't work this way when a child loses the two she most loved and relied on and is then thrown into a completely new culture with people she doesn't know...

BUT, then, my daughter reminds me frequently not to over-think cartoons, so I'll suspend disbelief because, for a while, I can use a world where there is no grief and loss.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/14/2014
This is awesome. Not really a Avengers fan but this is really good. Can't wait for more! (:
zackayu chapter 41 . 3/5/2014
Please tell me ure updating! i love the humor and excitement and the thrill of reading this!
Demon Girl564 chapter 41 . 3/3/2014
Please continue with this great crossover!
Halley Vanaria chapter 41 . 2/8/2014