Reviews for All Over That Pretty Face
cmend3z0221 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
James and Kendall work out as a couple and together forever and also they will tell their friends and family?
Aaliyah Carter chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I get the story now... I saw the picture and now I get it with the picture!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Best fanfiction ever i cried 2 times!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
You! Are amazing writer! :D
eboni chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Loved it! It was beautiful. :-D
schmaslow chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Ah! Love it omg so so hot and then so so cute lol. If there's one thing i love more than roleplaying fics, it's hate sex roleplaying fics XD awesome job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This would have been amazing but you left the punctuation out of every. single. sentence. It seems freaking amazing but I couldn't even read it because there were no periods to end dialogue. You gotta fix that!
Hortense Knight chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Sophie pls. I liked it. But now you follow your part of the deal! - Homoship.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I think you need to write more kames rps stories. I don't even care if they are one shots you are amazing! Love love love you! haha
Kames Over All chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I TOTALLY AGREE! LIKE THAT IS WHTA HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH MY MIND EVER SINCE! PERFECTION :D
kammess chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Ah! It all makes sense now xD!
Barbed Wire Halo chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Awesome :)
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
awe so hot and cute and sweet so cute!
lostdancer51 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
If I told you the only word to describe that chapter is cute..would you yell at me? ;P that chapter was more than cutsie/adorable. It was fucking hot; I read it twice. It seriously is incredible. I loved it so much. It was sexy, clinical, .sex...just...ngh. I adored it so much. & now it's got my kames feels on haywire & its got me WONDERING ALL THESE THINGS. Hah. I'm off to read LMLU now, :)
insideimasadrainbow chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
T.T I'd like to think that too after reading this wonderful amazing spectacular one shot that had me squealing, beaming, moaning (ain't ashamed to admit that :P), sobbing, clutching my heart and mumbling (screaming as well) 'Holy shit mother of God' and 'Sweet Jesus.' :D This was so amazing. Once again, you've left me not only speechless but wanting to stop writing. :P Gosh. Ha ha.

-Jaya