Reviews for Ashes
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Sorry I forgot I'd only reviewed 4, so here's my final one!

Wow there's a lot of emotion there, poor Dean. It was well written as a "pouring your heart out/angst" story. The first lines are very poetic. I liked the "I'm not going to tell you I love you" bit because it made it a bit more than just another cheesy love letter (which your story isn't!).
DeandSeamus chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Beautiful, beautiful, wonderful gorgeous sad. So much emotion and hope and then it disappears. I want Seamus to read it! No fair, silly silly dean! :( but its so brilliantly put together and sweet and sad and I feel for him so much.
Amazingly done.
DeandSeamus
(P.s. - where's my imagination cookie? :P)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is so good! I love the pairing, first of all, and I adore how you've written it. I feel like way too many people forget that Dean's an artist, so I love that you included that detail in your fic. I love the way you write Seamus, even though he's not actually in the fic, technically, because I can just picture him saying 'feckin pansy' and 'bleedin sissy' and he's just so in-character here, as is Dean. No spelling or grammar errors, either, and I loved the section at the end as well that was such a contrast to the hopeful ending of the letter itself. The last line of the entire fic - 'The flicker of hope dies, and your world is plunged into darkness' - it feels like that describes the whole of Deathly Hallows so well, to be honest, and that could be used in so many situations and I just loved it. I love that you remembered that Dean was on the run during DH, I see people forget that sometimes. Great work!
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Dean's letter was very poetic, and it's sad to think that Seamus never sees it. I hope you win, this is great :)
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh, boy! Imaginative cookies! I want one! *Reviews*

Anyway... ah, that last line was dark! Damn, that takes a lot of skill. That letter was really well crafted and incredibly interesting. I love the Dean and Seamus friendship, so it was nice to read about them. Aw, Dean! So cute... and sad. Damn. Good job!
thefirstservant chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. :)) I love the way you characterized these two. :) Dean is do artistic and Seamus is so...him. :)) You really have a way with words. :) There's poetry in this piece. :))

Thank you for sharing! :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I have a hard time picturing Dean/Seamus but I still love this letter. I had forgotten about Dean's artistic inclination. This is a beautifully written letter. I am not sure about the second person POV at the end though... Anyway, nice job!
ProfessorSquirrell chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I do love these two so much. The image of Seamus calling him a "feckin pansy" is just so...Seamus. And I love it. I really do. I also really adore that he ends up having to burn the letter since I take it this is during DH some time and while it's heartbreaking, it's how I picture them- writing letters they'll never send. sigh...
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
*sobs*
awwwwwwwwww that is so saddd and so beutiful and so so so tragic! I can feel the tears :(
my cookie is chocolate chip with smarties and M&Ms and choclate bits. Yummy.
ReillyJade chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So this pairing is totally a guilty pleasure of mine and...wahhh! You broke my little fangirl heart! (In a good way, of course.) This was romantic and heartbreaking and wonderful and beautiful and...GAH! It's was just so many amazing things all at once – and in so few words! Very few fics with this short length can deliver such raw emotion, and you, my friend, have succeeded admirably.

And even in a fic as serious as this, you managed to make me laugh. “Feckin' pansy” - I was laughing like a proper idiot. It's classic Seamus. :)

This was a truly stunning story. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is beautiful. Absolutely phenomenal. You have written one of my favourite pairings absolutely flawlessly. This is incredible, it is so heartfelt and the emotions are so accurate. I cannot actually find fault in it. Flawless.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ehhh
I think you broke me.
It's too fantastic and angsty.
Nope, seriously. I'm broken now.

I really can't even put into words the fantasticness that is this piece (so clearly I'm forced to use made up words like "fantasticness")

It's just plain gorgeous. Wonderful job!
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was some really beautiful writing and I'm not even a fan of Dean/seamus. Wonderful job.
Me chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Gimme a real cookie :( xx
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Izzie! My heart just broke! You remembered he paints! Beautiful, you wonderful writer :)