Reviews for Siren's Song
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Such a beautiful short little story. I love these "lost moments" :)
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I loved the ending! :)
VanillaSnowflake chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That was so very beautiful. I got chills reading it.
peetagoreantheorem12 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Mayra chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love this story. I love that it doesn't have words and it doesn't need any. The way you describe everything just brings it to life perfectly. I love it
Kittyrocket chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
beautiful, you're so talented
AVG18 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
lovely one-shot, it made me think of a song, really not related to the story, except that it is a sad melody, called "Weep You No More Sad Fountains", very famously heard in the movie Sense & Sensibility. Loved the ending because that is what Peeta would do for Katniss: be there for her so she doesn't have to rely solely on herself.
russomaha chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
The general mood of this story impressed me: bittersweet, lyrical, heartfelt... Poetic.
krotoxo chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love your way of wirting :)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Starts out with a touch of humor, flirts with nostalgia, merges into poetic imagery, and then ends with a lingering sweetness that makes your heart ache.

I loved it, the imagery, the way Peeta got to hear what surely is his favorite sound in the world once more, the way they got to actually have a moment alone, and just the pure loveliness of Everlark. Another wonderful fic from you for me to love. : )
Browniangel chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Another amazing story! This was written with such beauty and grace. The detail of this story was amazing. I was able to image how beautiful and peaceful district 4 is.

I loved how the story of the Siren compares to Katniss and Peeta. How Peeta is drawn to Katniss by her beauty and strength, and how Peeta will do anything for her.

I love how Katniss stayed in Peeta arms. You are one brilliant and talent writer. You are my Siren I am complete drawn to all of your story. The detail of how you put so much in your story's to where I am so lost in them. Bravo...
TwilightCakes chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wonderful. Ready this at work today and loved it.
HungerGames1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Very well-written and good characterization. Good job!
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh boy, I'm smiling, got goose bumps and have my eyes in the brink of tears. Your description of the outer, the ocean, the night is so detailed and intricate that it transported me to that shore in District 4. Such beautiful piece. The imagery you suggest, Katniss softly singin, him mesmerized listening, the waves crashing, it's all breathtaking. I loved, loved this!