Reviews for Written in Stone
jupimako chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I have the biggest grin on my face right now! It's story gems like this one that make me adore fanfiction. Thank you so much for sharing this.
laleo chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
I would be sooooo glad to read a continuation of this story. How would Harry react to the British wizards and witches? Would there be Weasleys living in the UK? What is with his many money? Can he go to Gringotts? Exist Gringotts now? And if Harrys money would hold back or given to his friends - what happend to Ron and Hermione and Hogwarts in the hundreds of years? So many questions... Please, let us read about Harrys next adventure and if he and Wufei come along be lovers for real...
NobodyKnowsMyPain chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I really loved this!
Kanikan chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Loved the story, the characterization of Harry and the GW characters was well done. I know you say you're leaving Wuffei and Harry to deal with things and that you're done with this, but oh, I do hope you get inspired at some point in time and do a sequel. So many questions on how Harry got sealed and also how the Wizarding world has progressed in 400 yrs. We saw that the Brits are a bit crazy (still), but what about wizards in other countries? Just so many questions. Great job!
Mirthful-Malady chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
So many feels! T-T
P. Cythera chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Interesting story, very well done :) keep up the good work!
karone-sakura chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Very interesting story. I enjoyed reading it and I'll probably read it again in the future. I don't always say that about stories...

I wish you had mentioned what was going to happen with the wizards who had tried to force Harry to be there savior. Or what he's going to do next. He's a seventeen year old kid (though really its more like 417 even though he wasn't really "alive" at the time) in a very futuristic world. I mean would he go to school? What would he do about paperwork? Would he get a job eventually?

Or how about the past. Would he learn what happened to everyone? I mean its all well and good to say that Wufei is enough but honestly if I were him I would want more answers. I think it would eat me alive. The not knowing...

Please if you ever write a pre-quel or sequel please let me know! I would be very interested to read it! Like maybe you can do some oneshots to answer those questions? Any ways I really enjoyed the story! Its completely original. Great job!

Karone
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I think this a very nice story and I just love it
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
this is really good!
LdyGossamer chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. I hope you continue the story. You left so many questions unanswered.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Finally. An original, refreshing take on the HP/GW crossover world. It was both very interesting and very well written. I'm curious what happened to the magical world though. Very curious indeed.
Will there be a sequel? It's excellent on it's own, but a sequel would definitely be loved.
Cheers!
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
This is brilliant and wonderfully written!

But it seems unfinished... The current ending would be good if the scene with the wizards hadn't happened, and the pilots had released Harry from the stone without mishap.

But whats happening with the wizarding world? What are the preventers going to do about the attack the wizards made on the pilots? What exactly did the stone say? Why was Harry sealed away and who did it? Is Harry bound to obey the Minister because he read the tablet? If the stone is broken, will Haary be forced to obey whoever fixes it? Is Harry somewhat inclined to obey Wufei because he began releasing Haary from the tablet first? What about Lady Une and her reaction to this situation?

Please say there a sequel on te waty *puppy eyes*
UnasweredQestion chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Hey! But what about the wizards? And the big evil and Harry's life? He can't just sit around there doing nothing! And others? Duo, Heero, Trowa, Quatre? Do they all get along? Please I need some kind of epilog! Please!? Why do almost all of the people who can write amazing stories that actualy make sense and have a plot stop when things just getting good!? GAH! Please?! I love this story and the Harry/Wufei, its beyond adorable! Please just a little blurb, something like a few months later... Wufei and Harry are sitting together watch TV and there is news alert about the wizards who accosted them, or the wizarding world coming out or some how the whole thing is resolved, yay! and then something about Harry finding a job with American wizards who don't know/care about the Harry Potter Savior ordeal idk something! Please!?
bookworm0902 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
This whole story was absolutely brilliant! I totally loved it, and am so grateful that you added the ''morning after'' scene, lol. It was beautiful and tied the whole thing together. Brilliant!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
This is the best completed Harry x Wufei story I've come across : D Thank you for sharing it with the internet community. I only wish there were more of this pairing for me to read. Maybe you could write more of this story or start a new one. I'd definitely read it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »