Reviews for The Great Pancake Tour Of America
thief.apprentice chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Okay, just for future reference? Sacramento has trees? Try almost any city in Oregon.
Snarry's Swan queening Sterek chapter 26 . 10/15/2012
really love this story! :)

couldn't stop till i finished it :D
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
Omfg! I love this story and I honestly cannot wait for more! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Reader chapter 26 . 9/15/2012
Pleeaaasssseeee update soon!
Canceled4Good chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
Last night I read all the way up to chapter 24 and then had to stop, lol...I'm so glad I was able to finish this today...I truly love this fic and I cannot wait until the next chapter is posted...I do feel bad for Stiles because of Derek holding back but I hope everything works out for the better for both of them...part of me is sad that Isaac isn't a part of the story but it's still amazing without him
bsbrys chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is seriously one of my Favorite Fics
PlayKate chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
Cool story. Can't wait to read more of it. :)
No pen names left chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
Oh! WOW! I need you to give me smut 101 lessons. That was so hot! Damn hot! Nova hot! Now I have to go read it again.
Jadeypoop chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who thought new Mexico was amazingly boring to drive through, everything looked so exactly the same the boredom was driving me crazy! And I love your story! Keep up The good work :)
fire dragonheart chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
Nices
Dereksgirl24 chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
Oh wow! The pack will show up soon after and see them both naked. XD
Adorabloodthirsty chapter 25 . 9/5/2012
Oh gosh, even when they're having ridiculously adorable moments, it still breaks my heart into a thousand pieces. You're doing this on purpose, I swear.
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 25 . 9/4/2012
Meeep! I love it :) I want to go to a fair too! I want to win my boyfriend a big teddy too! XD hahaha, love it :)

Thank you for this, can't wait to see more.

Lot's of Love

Zee :3
Dereksgirl24 chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
Wow so adorable! Yes best kiss ever
Bliss Havock chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
I love this story so much, can't wait for more! :)