Reviews for Immortal Perfection
THIS IS FCKIN GOOD!
SilentSable chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Oh my Jashin that was the hottest thing I've ever read! O.o *drools*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
No nosebleed here...Now I'm sure I would need to scratch open my nose to have a nosebleed. Damn, that was hot.
lovehurtsme67 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is the third time I read this and I still love it O.O. This is probably the best Yaoi of Kakuzu and Hidan I ever read. I have such a nosebleed right now.
Kendrachu chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh goodness, this was so perfect! You showed their personalities very well. It was also totally kinky and lovely
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oooh, I love it! Dont ask me why I love this couple, its probably from the amazing doujinshi I found awhile ago, but Im so happy and amazed that you wrote a fanfic with them! And it was perfect, I might add! It had... everything I would expect from these two! I really wouldnt know if it was OOC or not, considering Im only on episode 27 of Shippuden so far... Yeah, I spoil a lot for myself.
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
After reading so many itachi hidan fanfictions by you this is a big change.. its really really hot amazing..
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
*Giggles giggles*
"I didn't know this before Kakuzu but really... I'm not the kind to talk after I've been fucked... let me sleep!"
I was cracking up that line had me laughing.
CreepyCrows chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wow.. That one of the best lemons I've ever seen! amazingly writen and extremely descriptive! captivating and sexy and be surethat Ill check out mor of your work from now on! Please keep wwriting
Wannabe Princess Zelda chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Dude, that was sooooooo hot! :)
Yaoi3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
2nd best of your stories the one w/ HIDAN x AKATSUKI was the best, your doin great!
nonney chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
this was so good O.O Really good :D
Mika-Chan1496 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I LOVE it. This is great. :) 3
Hedawn chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
No lie. This was probably the best Fanfic I have read. But mind your overuse of Ellipses. Other than that, this was perfect!
ShinoHina4eva chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved it..oh my god...yum...more please?