Reviews for My Angel
great book keep writing
MaryJ.Fox chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Update.I love
sushiisama chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
I love your story so much! Now I am going to go back to the things I neglected to do in order to read this story.
piratespain13 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Tell me that you are gonna update soon. These two are practically my babies and i want them to get out of the situation.
Ramengrl chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
AWESOME STORY!
Fallen99 chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Awesome story! Please update soon.
DemmyTheGrayCat chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Oh my god! Oh my god! This is so cute I love this story so much. It extremely great.
Can't wait to see more!
IncredibleKaity chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Uh oh, shit's gettin intense! Can't wait for another chapter!
Mandaar chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
DOOOOOD! This story is awesome! XD Please update again soon!
killerkitty15 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
PLEASE HURRY AND UPDATE I LOVE THIS

*takes out frying pan* MUST! READ! MORE!
blacknightwolf1 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Don't worry! I'm glad you're settled now and hope the best for you! Take your time!
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
I'm loving this story! I read your note, so I'll review the next chapter when it comes out! I can't wait to read it! Awesome story, my friend! :D
DestinyXUnknown chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
That's terrible! I hope you settle in all right! I know it was hard for me to move out of town let alone to a new country! I thought I would tell you in this that I absolutely love your writing and this story! Good luck with the new school and lots of love from the Canadian west coast!
JasperSellene chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I'm not going to lie, I forgot you existed. Then you did your authors note and I reread My Angel. I'M SO EXCITED FOR AN UPDATE AGAIN! I remember being so upset reading Mattie and Francis's breakup scene, and thinking how adorable Gilbert is XD . I hope things get better for you! Can't wait for an update .
Maria chapter 3 . 9/10/2013