Reviews for Echoes True and False
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 2/20
Well that was a very satisfying conclusion to another great story. I love when my fav couple are together. On to the next installment.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 2/19
Finally, some Booth & Bones world/action!, cuz that's my fav. Can't wait to see where this last chapter takes us?
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 2/18
I find it hard to believe that this chapter was so short:) how will Booth respond to the wicked blue mojo? He's not doing too well...understandably.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 2/18
Wow, these two can be brutal with one another. I can only imagine how frightening that must be for Booth having these images of a person who looks like him, but isn't? How triply would that be? But then to acknowledge His Bones as Bren? Intense!
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 2/17
How overwhelming these flashes of memories & déjà vu must be for Booth, especially those of her.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 2/17
Yes, I'm trying to imagine poor Booth having a memory flash such as that one? He's such a good man, & to see himself as Angelus...whoa...harsh. To see Brennan as she was in that flashback...that'll be tough to accept.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 2/14
Another great start to what sounds like another great story, especially since Bones is my fav. You jumped right to it, didn't ya? The flood gates are already opening. Poor Booth. I think this may be a bumpy ride?
dgschneider chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Hi! I have been reading this series of stories rather compulsively - really like them - which was a surprise to me. I didn't think I would fall in love with a crossover or an alternate universe but you two and worked them so well that it seems natural, it doesn't feel like a crossover or an AU. I love the progression of their relationship as they grow and change, evolve into the the Booth and Brennan characters. Love how you integrate the flashbacks to show how that growth has happened, how they have changed. Love the underlying thread that they were there for each other and accepted each other for who they were at each stage of their relationship and very long lives. I love their unique intimacy. I am a fairly, hmmm trying the find the right word here...conservative, naive, sheltered(?) person and I really don't like sex in writing when it is described in ways that cheapen it or make it come off as tacky or raunchy. Probably because to me it is a sacred thing between two people that love each other. A lot of fanfic intimacy comes off tacky or raunchy. This really didn't for me. To be honest I would have stopped reading if it did. I have stopped reading stories that cheapen that intimate act. The difference, and I have given it a lot of thought, the difference is the intimate emotions that are shared and felt, expressed and unexpressed between the two characters. There is a strong undertone of their love for one another, their need for one another, their devotion to one another that weaves through their love scenes. In this piece you talk about how healing that connection is for them - it is something that is felt throughout the story that need for the wholeness and healing and completeness that they bring to one another. I am sorry I didn't leave a review sooner. I have talked on twitter to Dharmamonkey about it. One last thing I realized - the two of you write so seamlessly that I forget that their are two of you writing the story. That has got to be incredibly hard to pull off but you do it - feels like one voice when I read it. Sorry it took me so long to review - most of the time I have finished reading a chapter and opened the next one obsessively needing to know what happened next!
SnowyBones chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
That was hot and sweet. And totally squeed when he asked her to marry him. And *giggles* I love the the joke about 'Holy Orders'. Totally made me think of Father Seeley. ;) I now can't wait to get into the next fic in this arc :)
SnowyBones chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Oh that was intense. One thing that definitely didn't change was their angry sparring. I like that through it all he saw that she was the common link. And I LOVE him cutting her out of her Wonder Woman costume. That was great. And that car memory. Mmmm

But in the end, I'm glad he insisted on who he was. Booth. Not Angelus, not Angel. Not Liam. Just Booth. :) Perfect.
SnowyBones chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Oh poor Booth. I want to hug him. And Brennan has a LOT of explaining to do. I wonder how poor Booth is going to take it.
SnowyBones chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Those two seriously had issues for a while. They were in that same cycle that Brennan had with Stires. But with her and Angel, they always found their way back to each other. And somehow made it work. Poor Booth/Angel. All those memories and emotions are making him crazy. I love that he called her 'Bren' at the end there. Now let's see what happens next.
SnowyBones chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Oh that was good. Very good. Both memories were great. I especially LOVE the use of the U2 song there. One of my favorite U2 songs. Booth really thinks he's lost his minds now. And there's still more to come the poor guy.
SnowyBones chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Oh like this flashback. I LOVE Brennan torturing that bitch Helen. And oh so SHE was the first claim him. Reminded me of when ANGEL did the same to her later. Nice. And I love Angelus. He's great. I love that she got him locked in the Tower of London. And that he secretly LIKED it. Only Angelus.

Poor Booth, he must really think he's going crazy now. Especially realizing that the woman he's seeing is Brennan. Only Brennan in a way that he's never seen her before (that he knows of anyway obviously). Talk about your shock.
SnowyBones chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Oh poor Angel/Booth. The flood of memories must make him think (if he can even think beyond the deluge of memories) he's going out of his mind. I love the flashbacks in this one. Especially to the first time he drank from her. It was intense and powerful and so well done. It's funny cause I just watched that episode of Angel today too. It was all great. :)