Reviews for The Shores of Paradise
margie-me chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Boy, what an ending, along with the additional spice of teaming the U.N.C.L.E. men with two interesting female agents! And then, it was just too funny about blondes having more fun! One for the Russian.
margie-me chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Need I say this was an intense beginning? I always enjoy your forays into the U.N.C.L.E. world, your writing is always top notch.
Italian writer chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
This was very nice. I liked the two female characters; do you think we will see them again?
MLaw chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
The irony of life, sadly no answers for our boys and there probably will never be. At least they have each other. Nice job!
Roselight chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
"Death...elusive and intangible..." They are surrounded by it; sometimes they cause it. Sometimes they stop it. Sometimes the Reality breaks through and demands recognition. And finally Philosophy must be put back on the shelf, and one needs to break bread with a friend. Your final lines are a testament to life and friendship.
MargaretLattany chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Beautiful. Sad, but a difficult subject very beautifully portrayed. You've left me thinking, and wanting to commiserate with them, if it were possible.
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Maybe that's what we need to accept, there aren't always answers.