Reviews for The Hospital Bed Monologue
Ex's and Ohh's chapter 1 . 5/14
Seriously I flipping love this :P
Xxoo
Ads S chapter 1 . 4/29
That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute 3 Awwww...I think it's lovely that Rose doesn't remember anything but never "Man Pillow", that is soo cute. It's absolutely adorable 3
MagnoliaFlower55 chapter 1 . 4/4
This is really good, like perfect good. The characterization and grammar was flawless, along with everything else. I'm so glad I clicked this story! Because of this one-shot, I know ship the paring!
The Almighty Leprechaun chapter 1 . 3/26
Wow! This was AMAZING! Your writing was flawless. I love how she reacts to everything.
Shockla2 chapter 1 . 3/7
I love it. I want more, I really want more. I hope you feel the need to continue it at some point. Even though you said its a oneshot.
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 2/8
Man-Pillow!
Secrets chapter 1 . 1/31
Argh! I am so in love with this! Please, please, please write more!

They're soooooo... Argh, I don't even have the right adjectives!

Anyway, this is my first scorose fan fiction and I LOVE IT!
hi chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
so cute!
MissThirdWar chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
So so so so so so SO sweet I think my heart just melted. Oh dear, I really do wish you keep writing more one-shots like this or like whatever you want cause you're such a good writter It gets me emotional. Can you write something more about the man-pillow? Like a continue one-shot? Pleeeease please pleas pretty please? Loves.
GryffindorkyGirls chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I am falling for this ship because of you. Oh my Merlin are they cute or what? I love the characterizations and I feel so bad for Scorpius. This is just so adorable and I'm glad I found it :) - Jules
Princess Maysera chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
OMG this was the cutest thing ever! Rose is so funny when she just woke up and when she says "Does my money have a rash?" it's the best thing ever. Scorpius loves her so much and I love it. You should write more Scorose! Awesome job! you're a great writer!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
wooow that POV was brilliantly written ! You showed Rose's confusion so well...
And the feelings between Scorpius and her, the hurt he is going through... Amazing, it's perfect, you're marvellous, thank you for this one-shot ! (i hope you have a nice day !)
guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh.. My.. God.. this is so beautifully made! I love both Rose and Scorpius here, esp scorpius of course. I hope I can see him more in the next chapter. Would you please update this? It'd make my day granted! :D
musichettta chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
SO. FREAKING. ADORABLE.
I cannot-ugh. This is so cute and funny and man-pillow-y and full of so much indescribable loveliness that it should be illegal. Rose is hilarious, Scorpius is so amazing, and Ron is, well, Ron is Ron, which basically means you did a great job. Fabtastic awesomeness!