Reviews for The Hospital Bed Monologue
Lilena chapter 1 . 5/21
I love this story so much. It would be totally adorable if you made another one of these!
vampire demigod chapter 1 . 5/19
why not another chapter telling what happened aftrwards?
AAAAWWWWWEEEEE MAN PILLOW * cries * MAN PILLOW
tinyteddies chapter 1 . 3/11
I AM SILENTLY SCREAMING TO NOT WAKE UP MY ENTIRE FAMILY! Most adorable Scorose fic I've ever read! XD
Hilarious and heartwarming.
amalspach chapter 1 . 2/12
Where the heck is my man pillow? I loved this fic!
Plessseseeeee make a sequel to this. I mean, this is such a good start, but no offense, but it has a bad ending
roonilwaslib chapter 1 . 1/2
Nice...
Arne chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Serrr
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Man-pillow is adorable - so warm and fuzzy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
THATS IT? YOU JUST LEFT ME HANGING THERE WITH NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENS! UGHHH ITS SO AMAZING
Samantha Beatrice chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I honestly loved this. It was sweet and cute and funny and adorable and just ugh I loved it. Your writing is amazing, like honestly just they way your sentences connected was beautiful. I sincerely hope you'll write more stories like this. I promise that f you do, I'll read them. Pinkie Promise.
Shadwood chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Oh my god! I don't even know how i ended here having account that the english is not my first language (ACTUALLY Is NOT EVEN THE SECOND XD)

Only to say you , with my horrible grammar, that this was one of the most sweetnessos that i read before.

I hope you are having a good day
Genesys chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I want a Man-Pillow for Christmas! I loved this story, hilariously good! I nearly peed myself laughing. Thank you for writing this!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This is great! Perfect balance of fluff with seriousness ;)