Reviews for The Hospital Bed Monologue
Triscribe chapter 1 . 9/30
This is great! Perfect balance of fluff with seriousness ;)
This is so cute! I want a Man-Pillow too!
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 9/20
Omg I loved it!
Trying to figure out the people in the room and that stupid Fleetwood piece of poo and Man Pillow, Lord have mercy, just perfection.
Rose's mind is the best place to be.
That was so cute! And the characters were really well written, I absolutely loved scorpius.
That was so funny and cute. It makes me wish I had a man pillow
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 8/10
This was so entertaining to read! I loved Rose's internal thoughts, from the upset face/ swollen initial thoughts to Dempsey's name and untrustworthiness. The buggy brick comment made me laugh, too! Albus is great in this, and I especially liked the idea of home restraining Ron, who was trying to leap over him! Even though this was fairly short, I love how developed each character was, and Rose's opinions on each, as though she was meeting them for the first time, were so fun to read. And who doesn't love Scorpius? He was written so well, and his concern for Rose was so touching.
SiriuslyLiv chapter 1 . 7/2
I loooooved it! So cute
mrs.malfoy chapter 1 . 6/22
this is too cute to be a fanfict. i love it more than words.
MilaMaxima chapter 1 . 5/31

This is another amazing amazing AMAZING fic! I read it at school and my friends thought I was (finally) going mad 'cause I laughed so hard. It's funny and really well written, and I hope you're planning on continuing the story, altough it goes well as a oneshot. I hope you keep up all the amazing writing!

'Groetjes' (that's 'greetings' in Dutch), Mila xx

PS: I apologise for mistakes; blame it on the fact that I'm from the Netherlands.
arwen chapter 1 . 5/13
i loved this! it was so sweet and funny, just wish there was more.
One of my absolute favorites! Reminds me of Sophie kinsella
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/18
Okay, so I've read most of your scorpius and rose stories and have loved them all. Seriously, I could read a very long book that you've written about them. But. This one is fantastic; and, damn you, literally made me cry. Which is not an easy thing to do so consider that a true testiment to how wonderful you are at writting. I know how hectic life can be and can't expect you to spend all your time with these stories, but I would be ecstatic if you uploaded more. Thank you for making me smile, laugh, and now cry while reading. I hope this comment can bring you some happiness. :)
thegreenlily chapter 1 . 3/17
Hi Grae!
I love it! I've been reading your stuff for a while, and you know what? I love it!
This one though - it's so funny, so sweet (I don't know why, very endearing, really) and I'm most definitly not okay with you, leaving this as a one-shot.
Is there more coming?
I'd love to know how it continues. Can you at least make it a two-shot, so we get to read how she regains her memory or maybe how everyone reacts to what Malfoy just said or something?
Please! (puppy-dog- i'm-bambi-please-don't-shoot-me-eyes)
Love, thegreenlily
It was really cute especially the last part.
I love it! I would love more if you have a sequel. Thanx Grae :)