Reviews for Positions
ninaxw chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Very lovely story. It had a perfect combination of humor, romance and smut. I really like how it was all put together. It inspired me to read more of your fics but I have to say that I always keep coming back to this one. It's definitely my favorite so far. I hope to read more like this from you.
wingedauthoress14 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was absolutely adorable! I love the thought you put into this, AND the fact that it was well-written.
EliahNebb chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Don't say that this has nothing deep! This is a great way to explore the implications of Kataang intimacy, from the political to the familial. Even a lemony one-shots can reveal a lot about character interaction.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Good one-shot.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Sokka's talk with them at the end was the best part for me! You did a great job depicting all of them, great oneshot!
any-otp-will-do chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Cute! Very realistic, and very in-character.
Her Noobiness chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I love this short story, I love your writing style, and my favourite part of this had to have been where you were explaining about how hard it was for Aang and Katara to get married and all the things that jept getting in their way. You have a really good immagination(sp?) and your attention to detail is amazing!
Writer-in-the-making16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hahahahahaha! (wipes away tear). Oh man, this freaking hilarious! Kataang sex combined with Sokka's sarcasm and lamenting, putting them all in awkward positions? Genius! What really got me giggling though was the end paragraph:

Just as Aang opened his mouth to echo similar sentiments, however, the quiet evening was shattered by Sokka's lamenting refrain of "Oh why Universe, why do you hate me so much? I've been a good Sokka! I can't live with the oogies!" Katara and Aang traded a wry glance before she dropped her head forward with a chagrined sigh. "And perhaps I spoke a little too soon…"

How do you keep these characters so close to canon? Every time I read one of your stories I get the feeling that this actually happened in the ATLA universe at some point or another. Like I said in a previous review, very few authors can capture these characters and make them stay true to themselves and to plot. You DJNS are the exception. Your stories are gold.

Thanks for the delicious Kataang smut and don't ever stop delivering!
The Unlikely Author chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Lol oogies
DupreeRose chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is great. I LOVE the ending.
KataraYue chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
proudinfidel chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
The ending was fabulous. Poor Sokka!
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Holy crap, an actual good Avatar fic, with nice writing style and all. All hope is not lost then.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You write the best smut!
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 8/22/2012