Reviews for Surprise and Tragedy
merlinlovergirl123 chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
WHAT! HOW COULD YOU JUST...WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL! alright i was screaming, laughing, smiling and grying through this story then i just dies along with peter! you are an amazing writer and so cruel please please please please do a sequel!
PokemonAssemble chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I just finished this, and I want to tell you how wonderful this story is... And how sad! You really made me feel what the characters feel. :( I like the inclusion of Skyfall at the end. Please write a sequel... I'd love that!
PokemonAssemble chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Wow this is great! I am loving this story so much. I was going to wait to review until I finished all the chapters so far, but there was a comment in the story about Pizza Express. I live in the USA and have been to London, and it makes me sad that... There are none in the US! You have it lucky. This writing is great, and I can't wait to read more.
Arrow783 chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
wow, i've read many heart-warming fanfic stories but this one is the first to actually make me cry XD great work, i hope the sequel will be up soon!
b00kw0rms chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. What? She killed people! And I can't believe you killed peter. It makes me so sad. But the writing itself was beautiful and elegant. I'm very impressed! I'll admit that I was questioning this story at first but I'm glad I kept reading. It gradually got better and better and this last chapter...fantastic. Amazing job. I can't wait to go find the sequel.
b00kw0rms chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
This story is gradually getting better! I love hope cute Peter and Jessica are. Tony's perfectly in character, so amazing job. I really enjoy reading this! The part when Jessica is resurrected is a little bit unbelievable at first-but then you realize that it's a story with a elf, gods, and a person who is part spider; the author kinda has a little leeway on what's "realistic" or not. So yeah. Um. Good job.
b00kw0rms chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Okay, yep, this chapter is so much better than the previous! I'm excited to read about what you plan on doing. Jessica does seem to get hurt alot, doesn't she?
b00kw0rms chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Hmmm. I like parts of it! The power idea is cool and the unmasking each other is really intense and made me happy. My only critque for this chapter is that it's mostly choppy little sentence/paragraphs. Do get me wrong, I like this alot, but I feel like its a little overused. Everyonce in a while it is good for adding drama Por emotion to a part. But when there's so much of it, it begins to get caught up and loses its amazingness that you wrote! Kinda like when you eat chocolate. The first bite is pure heaven. And next few are awesome. Around the tenth bit it starts to become so so. Near the end it's just boring, and your sad bc you love it but there was just too much chocolately goodness. Anyways, maybe the next chapter will also make me happy! Yayness
Kai the Brony chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
I can't wait for the sequel! But there were several spelling errors in the story. Might I suggest you invest in a beta-reader?
Kai the Brony chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Funny stry, I'm kind of infamous for killing off characters XD Death scenes are too fun to wright.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
I'm amazed that I didn't cry! I DIDN'T CRY! I DIDN'T- crap I'm crying
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Oh hell no! Peter better come back to life i dont care if jessica has to go down to the underworld and drag him out. He cant die no no no no no.!
Kai the Brony chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter, it's kinda funny the way they did a double take upon waking in the same bed XD
Kai the Brony chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
No offence, but this chapter wasn't your best work. Telling that they have matching underwear might be a bit too much information. Also we all know what is in a closet so there is no reason to describe that.
So nw Jessica is playing the sexy angle and is starting to act like an infatuated actor. Peter on the other hand isn't quite as comfortable with his celebrity status. Both are talented musicians.
Steve, oddly enough, is completely fine with driving underaged drunks home. In Asgard it's okay because they're of legal drinking age there, but I'd think that even Tony wouldn't let them near alchohal.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
I don't like when people beg for reviews. Write for the pleasure of writing and take the reviews as they come. If people are not reviewing take a step back and think of there is a reason for it.