Reviews for Surprise and Tragedy
Gumokoa chapter 2 . 3/10
(I feel I sound like a jerk here, so please no hate, If I am a jerk I didn't mean it)
"She took off, shouting at Spiderman to move the hell out of the way. Spiderman's head turned just in time to see Loki fire the bolt."
Spider-sense anyone? No? Ok...

Good story, a bit forced, but good.
(What I mean with 'forced' is that the fic is very cramped with too much information and little detail (It makes the readers feel like the story is... rushed), then again, I like the sorta-slow burn fics sooooo... Its just my opinion)
Aaaaaaand then again, this is the first chapter I've read.
Im nuts, sorry, ignore me XD.
opukata chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
At first I thought that the rescue of Jess was a little bit unrealistic - I mean the healers only lose their power for 25 hours? And the end was surreal. He was killed by normal humans? He was KILLED?
But that was a great story. Heartbreaking, but really good.
BroomHero chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
NOOOOOO MY HEART1! I THINK I MIGHT CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP NOW!1 Other than all of the DEATH it was a great story :::::::)))))))))))
BroomHero chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
GAAAH MY HEART IS SHATTERING INTO A MILLION PIECES
Arrow783 chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Actually I'm not sure. As a reader I was very satisfied with this story, I really enjoyed it, I had some laugh and hell there were even moments when I almost cried! I think that I'd rather read a sequel now.
Reader 112 chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I would definately like to read an updated version of this story!
DreamAnime chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
WHAT! HOW COULD YOU JUST...WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL! alright i was screaming, laughing, smiling and grying through this story then i just dies along with peter! you are an amazing writer and so cruel please please please please do a sequel!
PokemonAssemble chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I just finished this, and I want to tell you how wonderful this story is... And how sad! You really made me feel what the characters feel. :( I like the inclusion of Skyfall at the end. Please write a sequel... I'd love that!
PokemonAssemble chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Wow this is great! I am loving this story so much. I was going to wait to review until I finished all the chapters so far, but there was a comment in the story about Pizza Express. I live in the USA and have been to London, and it makes me sad that... There are none in the US! You have it lucky. This writing is great, and I can't wait to read more.
Arrow783 chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
wow, i've read many heart-warming fanfic stories but this one is the first to actually make me cry XD great work, i hope the sequel will be up soon!
b00kw0rms chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. What? She killed people! And I can't believe you killed peter. It makes me so sad. But the writing itself was beautiful and elegant. I'm very impressed! I'll admit that I was questioning this story at first but I'm glad I kept reading. It gradually got better and better and this last chapter...fantastic. Amazing job. I can't wait to go find the sequel.
b00kw0rms chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
This story is gradually getting better! I love hope cute Peter and Jessica are. Tony's perfectly in character, so amazing job. I really enjoy reading this! The part when Jessica is resurrected is a little bit unbelievable at first-but then you realize that it's a story with a elf, gods, and a person who is part spider; the author kinda has a little leeway on what's "realistic" or not. So yeah. Um. Good job.
b00kw0rms chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Okay, yep, this chapter is so much better than the previous! I'm excited to read about what you plan on doing. Jessica does seem to get hurt alot, doesn't she?
b00kw0rms chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Hmmm. I like parts of it! The power idea is cool and the unmasking each other is really intense and made me happy. My only critque for this chapter is that it's mostly choppy little sentence/paragraphs. Do get me wrong, I like this alot, but I feel like its a little overused. Everyonce in a while it is good for adding drama Por emotion to a part. But when there's so much of it, it begins to get caught up and loses its amazingness that you wrote! Kinda like when you eat chocolate. The first bite is pure heaven. And next few are awesome. Around the tenth bit it starts to become so so. Near the end it's just boring, and your sad bc you love it but there was just too much chocolately goodness. Anyways, maybe the next chapter will also make me happy! Yayness
Kai the Brony chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
I can't wait for the sequel! But there were several spelling errors in the story. Might I suggest you invest in a beta-reader?