Reviews for These Worlds
Hanaru-NekoHanyou chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
I think i understand! Her love for the three inus. It's cause they're related to Inuyasha, so she couldn't help but feel bad if she chose one and left the rest to rot, knowing that that the one she saved would hate her for choosing them instead of the others. I think it would of ended with her and Inuyasha living a happy life. I know it's cliche, but that's just what I think!_ I'm a sucker for the oldies. Also, I think the Inu-laws would move in with Kagome and there would be many a torture of poor Buyo.
beautyislost chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Oh gosh Im loving the story so far!
Hanaru-NekoHanyou chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
… did she… did she DIE?! I have to know! XD this is a very good story! A mite confusing, but very interesting and well written!
Kyoga chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
UGH! WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE?! I LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS BUT WHY END IT BADLY?!
sakura240 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Kura: ...Wait...is that it? Is there any more?

Berry: Please say there's more! It's so interesting!

Kura: If there is more, than please do update soon! Or please make a sequeal! It was really awesome! XD Bye :)
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wait... Is that it? :( But it was so intetesting! I want to read more about what happens!

Does she find Inuyasha?

Do they destroy Naraku?

I wanna know! ONEGAI!
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Plz could you write a sequel fo this?!
Silverdragons-Wolfshowl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Is that all? Arn't you going to continue? Is this really complete? If not please continue. If so, WTF MAN THAT IS SO UNFAIR! YOU BETTER CONTINUE THIS OR I WILL NOT BE HAPPY!
Tot Tyrer chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hey!
Please up date this story :) it was really good, but so mean to leave it on a cliff-hanger
Keep up the good writing :)
x
Nat chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Great beginning cann't wait to read more
Blackcrescendo chapter 1 . 8/22/2012