Reviews for Seeds of Evil
eflaerya chapter 35 . 9/9
Great story thanks for writing it
MadamScorpio chapter 35 . 8/15
I really liked your story! When time permits I'll read more from you! Great job! Who was the blue gray eyes jj got them from. I was speculating he wasn't jokers kid but I think I read too fast...anywho good job again!
M
Cocoheart chapter 35 . 3/26
This is a really good book. (But Im not really good at judging)

7/10

looks good.
Lala chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Gr8 writing
TheWildPowerGabbi chapter 35 . 4/28/2013
Very nice! I loved the intensity, the mystery held onto my attention like it was its last dying breath (trying to add in a random punny joke... and fail xP), and a nice resolve (or is it?). Hope you make another one (maybe a sequel? :3)

YWY

ps... read some of my stories...? _
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Nice first chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
awwwwwwww. thats so sweet i just wanna hug them. hug them ALL!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
impressive! i'm hooked
Chemical Access chapter 35 . 1/7/2013
O.O... -.-... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! its over! DO NOT WANT! wait... sequel... GET TO IT! at least we know that JJ is alive and hopefully well. i like the idea of him with the young justice people... AS LONG AS ITS THE FIRST SEASON. i really dont care for any of the new characters they brought in. i like the original cast but if you write it, i will read :D thanks for the last little tidbit! hopefully JJ will be able to get everything settled with the JL and YJL and everything will be alright XD thanks for the story! looking forward to the next!
teenagejustice chapter 35 . 1/7/2013
Great finish! I'll really miss this!
teenagejustice chapter 34 . 1/7/2013
Nice! I really liked the Commisinor's scene with them, it was very well written. Can't wait for the epilouge!
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 35 . 1/7/2013