Reviews for Seeds of Evil
looks good.
Lala chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Gr8 writing
YouWhelmedYet chapter 35 . 4/28/2013
Very nice! I loved the intensity, the mystery held onto my attention like it was its last dying breath (trying to add in a random punny joke... and fail xP), and a nice resolve (or is it?). Hope you make another one (maybe a sequel? :3)

YWY

ps... read some of my stories...? _
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Nice first chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
awwwwwwww. thats so sweet i just wanna hug them. hug them ALL!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
impressive! i'm hooked
Chemical Access chapter 35 . 1/7/2013
O.O... -.-... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! its over! DO NOT WANT! wait... sequel... GET TO IT! at least we know that JJ is alive and hopefully well. i like the idea of him with the young justice people... AS LONG AS ITS THE FIRST SEASON. i really dont care for any of the new characters they brought in. i like the original cast but if you write it, i will read :D thanks for the last little tidbit! hopefully JJ will be able to get everything settled with the JL and YJL and everything will be alright XD thanks for the story! looking forward to the next!
teenagejustice chapter 35 . 1/7/2013
Great finish! I'll really miss this!
teenagejustice chapter 34 . 1/7/2013
Nice! I really liked the Commisinor's scene with them, it was very well written. Can't wait for the epilouge!
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 35 . 1/7/2013
Chemical Access chapter 34 . 1/7/2013
when i read Robin's first line, i was like 'oh no...' that totally through me off. im serious when i say that my heart sank a little, just thinking about all the things Batman and Robin had done for his just to die in a house fire T.T but then i read the rest and i was like, 'dont ever do that again. i hate you.' i hate trickster story lines :X but im glad to know that JJ got out alright... even if the Joker is with him. i hope that whatever Robin is doing on the computer will help them find him! update soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/4/2013
GO JJ!
teenagejustice chapter 33 . 1/6/2013
Hehe. JJ and Mini me... classic. And Joker's in some deep s*** now. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chemical Access chapter 33 . 1/4/2013
O.O confrontation at last! go on JJ! show Joker what youre made of! man, i dont know what i would do if my dad was a raging psycho path. probably hide in the corner somewhere XD update soon!