Reviews for Goddess' Wish
Jack D. Ripper chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Congratulations on your new chapter. :)

But im kind of confused Prominous is a War Mage and you called her a mystic then she can cast fireball?
though it isn't impossible since there are no limitations to your story but sometimes it gets a bit confusing especially when description and actions don't match up.

Anyways hoping for more chapters to come!
Nice Work!
Looking forward to the Next!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
im fuqing love this fanfic! #sorry for my bad words
pls pls make the other chapter T.T
winterrosa chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Yay for beating writer's block. Why are you not proud of this chapter? o-o

#;-; sorry for disappearing
Bznboy chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
What's wrong with insanity? Makes the plot a lot more interesting!
chisanabatta chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Some edits actually... When Aoshiro said 'your father used it one me too many times...' I think it's supposed to be 'your father used it on me too many times...' And when he says 'its just something bad always happens when you spreak that phrase...' I think it should be 'when you speak that phrase...' That's about it, I wanna read more T_T but its bed time :( tomorrow for sure !
Vandheer Lorde chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Nice chapter, although by now you have quite a bit ruined the surprise of the story. I bet IIarion was the cleric that corrupted the rest of the monastery and persuaded them to change loyalties. I assumed the end would be Aoshiro will kill IIarion himself, or die with him (though this would bring extreme dissapointment IMO).

Anyway, its not like Xithyl is guaranteed won't be able to speak anymore. Everything is quite likely happened in DN, perhaps Shiro would lend his Divine Avatar buff to Hilal in order to enhance his healing skill, that would be logic (but still unthinkable)
winterrosa chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
T_T Xithyl! Is he seriously injured?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
can't wait for next chapter T-T
VandheerLorde chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
I can tell this is a good fanfic. Although the first chapters were kinda confusing for certain people, it can quickly gains attentions of those that read it to continue. And I like the romance from Nabiha and Khayru, cant get enough of it, I was hoping you could make a series of the two of them travelling together, how they ended up married in 'Alternative' and after 'Goddess Wish' series concluded. It'd also be nice if you would make a series when Hilal and Aoshiro join Nabiha and Khayru's family after the war is over.

Now on to this chapter, I think it was a bit rushing to have Hilal knows all the truth about Nabiha and Shiro. Perhaps you would make Hilal said something like 'Come now, Shiro. You know us clerics were blessed with outstanding vitality. I won't just passed out completely and can't hear you two talking, will I?'. But then again, if you really want to have it like that I won't complaint. Just.. Maybe you can 'keep' secret of the truth from Khayru for a bit while? I think it best to leave readers completely desperate to wait for the next chapters by making it progressing in a slow pace than plainly revealing the all the truth in the next 2 or 3 chapters. You know.. Just saying.

Last thing, please bring out Ireth again _ She's too cute of a child to be left from most of the story. Perhaps you can make Nabiha prepares a surprise by bringing whole family (Hilal, Shiro, Xithyl, Xsayara, Ireth) to their 'Tree'. And when Khayru asked 'I wondered who is that child.. She reminds me of someone..", before being commented 'We think she resembles both of you' by Shiro and Hilal, and finally answered 'Can't you tell? She is our daughter after all!' by Nabiha, revealing their secrets to Khayru :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
wow. can't wait for next chapter t-t
reader chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
wahh! a cliffy ..lol.. this makes me excited!

i was so happy to read ur new chapter! GJ (still hate the cliffy tho T_T)

u made my day XD

im still awaiting ur future adventures and chapters :)

-justoneof-the-readers
Jack D. Ripper chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Sorry for the late review.
The Chapter is pretty interesting, more stuff to keep readers entertained.

But it really bothers me why clerics are discriminated? Aside from accused as Vestinel's henchmen, there must be some incidents that made the people lead to such a conclusion, even still there was a pretty good reason cited to support the accusations.

Though i was surprised that Xsayara reacted in such a way after meeting his father, most reuniting with your father incident always raises questions, but it would seem the child was happy enough not to ask at all. It was a different moment that what i expected, thus i give you kudos!

Overall, the work was done well. Keep it up, and I wish you the best of luck.
Ashura-B chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Nuuuuuuuuu! YOU EVIL EVIL BEING! I want the next chapter TT
Ashura-B chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Ooh new storeh ;3 I can't wait to move on to chapter 2
winterrosa chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
xD Yay! Update! I'm having terrible lag and delay (new patch lagfest) so this thing came at the right time to spend my time. P

. Didn't expect Hilal to be stabbed there. Thank goodness Khayru was there to protect him. [ The soldiers make me sad.