Reviews for For Your Happiness
Ellaina Fiore chapter 5 . 22h
Very interesting theories and explanations you explore here and I am looking forward to reading how it will all play out.
chaoticwisdom chapter 5 . 11/30
Wow you deserve so many raving reviews! I love how you explained the differences in the souls and what would happen to Usagi and Mamoru when then become their prince selves. It's incredible! Can't wait for more.
witchhazelmoon chapter 5 . 11/30
Oh, I'm soooo happy for this update! I was worried it would be left unfinished. This story has stuck I the back of my mind for a while now, and I find myself coming back to it and thinking on it often. The dynamic between usagi and serenity you've created is quite thought provoking, and I'm looking forward to more chapters!
Candy Kill chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
I love this!
Nessa671 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Please update soon.
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Awesome story so far can wait to see what happen next please update when u have the time
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Omg u r it
Coot chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Wow, this is quite engaging! It is so different from the usual fare.. Can't wait for more!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Both chapters are great, keep it coming.
SailorDeathMoon chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
UPDATE! I WANT MORE! Please...I'm dying without the next chapter.
merangelgal chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Please update again soon!
merangelgal chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! Original and clever! Great chapter! I'm on the edge of my seat here!
Merangelgal chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
You have captured Mamorus character so well here. This is one of my fave episodes, thanks for extending it! :)
Swtmelody637 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
This makes sense a lot. It's really not fair to usagi that she has to try to the past and the future. Why can't she just be who she is. I love this story so far.
usanotsuki chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
woo..this story is getting more interesting.. i like that this story is more mamoru-centric, and in pursuit of his true feeling towards usagi, which is not something commonly i can find in most fics..keep it up and update soon!