Reviews for For Your Happiness
Mahria chapter 11 . 2/16
This is a very interesting idea. Serenity and Usagi not being one in the same, as well as Mamoru and Endymion. Kudos to exploring such in interesting story line based on actual events in the anime. You tied it together well. I wonder why Usagi is so different from Serenity. Please update soon.
chaoticwisdom chapter 11 . 2/1
Poor Mamoru - the the questions he has! So curious to see how this soul thing for Usagi gets resolved.
SilentStar-009 chapter 11 . 2/1
( too lazy to log in) Just came across this amazing story and had to say that I love reading this! I really want to see how Chibi-usa and Endymion interact! Thanks for the read!
Ceralyn chapter 10 . 1/12
Wow. I REALLY like this story. Their reincarnations and the differences between them can be an awkward topic with a lot that just doesn't make sense and is never explained properly. You just took it in hand and gave it your own spin. I really like that. I also like how you addressed his lost childhood memories - I've never seen an answer to that and don't believe Mamoru ever got any answers (unless it was only in the manga). Very, very interesting. I look forward to reading more.
SkylerKnight chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Aww that last bit was sweat. The whole chapter was amazing and answered a lot of questions for me. Now Im wondering if it is going to be possible to separate Usage and Serenity and if so then who will really rule Crystal Tokyo.
Mysticgrnbutterfly chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Ok so many things about this story is blowing my mind!
First i must sayI love this story so far, its a perfect alternative veiw and fits in so damed well to both the anime and magna story lines!
My question is y cant endy do the same in separating usagi from serenity since he has almost/equal power as prince endymion.
Just a thought, anyways cant wait to see what u have in store for us next. .
kera69love chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
So what is going to happen to Endymion and mamoru are they two different people and does it mean that mamoru was never ment to be Endymion or the prince if earth does he have no more power or what I need answers
Sage McGavin chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
*explodes*
TropicalRemix chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
now that mamoru and endymion are separated he doesn't have any powers now? Is the same thing going to happen to usagi if her and serenity separate? I hope chibiusa still exists.
chaoticwisdom chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Ahhhh this is awesome!
LightningRose chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
awww! I am crying now! Keep it coming!
SkylerKnight chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Aww! THis put a huge smile on my face! Totally made my day! Thank you!
Sage McGavin chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
yaaaay
chaoticwisdom chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
OMGOSH. I didn't not see the separating like that happening but I'm so glad it did and that Mamoru punched him! Can't wait for the next chapter.
maryyorke chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
this story is brilliant. What a brilliant spin on not only the concerns raised episode 132 but the all important Serenity and Endymion reincarnation conundrum
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »