Reviews for And One Go On Alone
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I... I... He... You... I... !

I am incredibly speechless. I feel like my heart broke and repaired and broke again. And it didn't help that during the time I was reading this, I was listening to Ludovico Einaudi's 'Andare'. The desperation and the sadness was marvelously well-written. I found myself crying before I even realized it! My God, woman! I... My heart, it hurts! DX

Truly a beautifully sad piece. Thank you very much for sharing!
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
LOVE THIS. Amazing. It is so sad to think of all of them dying except Merlin, though. Awesome writing. I feel terrible that they all die in the end. It makes me hope even more that (after several more fruitful seasons) Merlin ends with a big dramatic three-episode ending, where they all die and go to Avalon, and Merlin and maybe Morgana live on forever, and the kingdom is wrecked, and there's a huge battle, and I cry for Gwaine. Yeah.
narniadreamer1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
that broke my heart but i love those kind of things i think somethings wrong with me :) though i do love how you wrote it i could never convey all that in a book only in my head :D thanks for sharing your writing with everyone keep it up :)
Eavis chapter 1 . 8/22/2012