Reviews for The Falling
Nerdlee chapter 11 . 7/15
This was incredibly intricate, original and terrifically beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us.

ElvenMuggle chapter 11 . 4/8
I give you thanks for fufilling my Sherlolly need and extra props for the extraordinary story that along with it! Every chapter ending left me wanting more and you wrapped it all up in a way that left me satisfied. You are a fantastic story teller. From the mystery, to the romance and that tiny bit of horror throughout had me so enraptured, that at times I forgot I was reading the story, but rather that I was experiencing it. I've been reading fanfiction for many years and this is one of very favorites. Thanks for writing it! :)
dhh chapter 4 . 4/5
Yeah, that caught my and I'm sure every readers attn too.
Angels-heart1 chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
Great story! I loved it!
Whovian and proud of it chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
This... I... no words...
Thank you.
Thank you...
DragonChick65 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Oh my god I love this story. It is really awesome. Thanks for writing it!
Cherrysinger chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Lovely story! Amazing. I like how it was based off that old myth
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
I just loved reading this. great job.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
That was truly wonderful... Once again... Thank you.
LadyStiff chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
What a wonderfully imaginative story. Loved the plot and the characters. What an amazing gift you have.
EternalLoveDreamer chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Wow! This story is SO good! I read it one go x) Amazing writing! Thank you for sharing! 3
QueenCumberbitch chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Beautiful. Truly beautiful. I've never been a fan of AUs, but this was something else. Your writing was impeccable, the plot incomparable. I was hooked from the first chapter. You are simply and utterly brilliant, and you truly deserve to be called the captain of the Sherlolly ship. Thank you for this wonderful fic.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
This is extremely AU but I loved every moment of it. Very well written. Really like how you solved the conflict between Lestrade and Sherlock, it didn't seem forced at all, as if they had just forgotten everything - but as a fragile beggining.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Sooooo good!
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
That was brilliant. I really loved all the twists and turns you wrote into the story! Very lovely. :)