Reviews for Letters from Loved Ones
Limonata chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
Whaaaaat noooooo omg. This was such a nice read and I liked all the feelings going on and how everyone dealt with them. I'm not wild about her cheating but people do mess up so I get it. But aagh, please tell me you'll fix this! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
Sequel?
CastleCrazie chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
I have been away from FF for a little while- as you might have noticed. Family matters etc have taken priority. I have missed you! I know I can make up my own ending-but it is really more fun when you have an ending in mind. I usually go for the fluffy stuff in FF but you have substance that I have thoroughly enjoyed. I have a vivid imagination that your writing speaks to my brain. I adore Kate and all her flaws- even when she makes dumb decision- I understand why. I will be following you-so keep your eyes open.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
Wow! How impressive. Just read all 19 chapters over the past few hours. What a story! So well crafted. Thanks so much for posting - wonderful.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
Good lord you're an impressive writer - wow!
gloriajv chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
Just finished Letters and I must tell you, to quote Javier Esposito, "I can't even LOOK at you right now!"
This has been a great story, really. Loved it, though the ending took me by surprise. But, in true Castle form, this is just the way it would've happened. Although a sequel (with a happy ending) wouldn't be unappreciated
by this lowly reader!
Thanks.
Gloria
mojor chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Another great chapter. Really entertaining.
Thanks for writing!
Real life calls but I'll be back to this tonight!
mojor chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Really enjoying this. It feels nicely thought out and a realistic alternative to how s4 could have gone.
Marcos chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
Sex for the first time is always explosive? Who have you been fucking? It's always awkward and barely orgasm-able. Me thinks you live in a sheltered fantasy world. I fuck a new guy every couple weeks and that ain't how it works. Are you a virgin or something?
CastleCrazie chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
You have a real gift of writing action scenes! I can visualize the whole scenario! Glad that I am a little behind on my FF reading and go on to a couple more chapters.
IsabellaKatherine chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Really enjoyed this...it's a very different story and an interesting AU.

The end was absolutely heartbreaking for Caskett but the end line was just mind blowing!

Can't wait to read your follow up :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Oh you've got to be kidding me :( Please don't make her forget everything :/ It's so frustrating to know that it will happen anw
york chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Still confused. Kate was held by? Those men who talked to Castle were...? Castle didn't tell the guys how he knew where she was, they don't ask, and don't investigate? Still, very emotional chapter. Poor Castle.
york chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
Is this implying that the feds that Castle spoke to are the ones who held Kate hostage to mess with her mind? Cause he knew where she had been held. Or that those feds were keeping watch on the guys who took her? I hope that Castle tells her what he knows, about meeting the people that want to keep her at the focus. No more secrets right? Can't wait to read what happens next.
firtree chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
this was a very captivating story, I couldn't wait for updates. Looking forward to the sequel!