Reviews for Letters from Loved Ones
Tina chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
Thank God you have only written two stories. I am still hating myself for wasting valuable time reading this bullshit. You have effectively killed any desire for Castle to ever be with Beckett. She's not worth it. Let her waste her life on Josh. Castle deserves a hell of lot more than this damaged, broken, used up, neurotic bitch.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
You must really hate Richard Castle. There is no other explanation. Why not just kill him off? I'm sure that would have hurt him less. At this point, Kate Beckett isn't worth the effort. Marry her off to Josh and have Castle move on to a woman that's actually worthy of his love and devotion. Beckett never will be. I can't wait for the day that Castle learns to love himself and cut off ties from the toxicity that is Kate Beckett. If what she feels for him is love, he's better off if she just hated him.
Limonata chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
Whaaaaat noooooo omg. This was such a nice read and I liked all the feelings going on and how everyone dealt with them. I'm not wild about her cheating but people do mess up so I get it. But aagh, please tell me you'll fix this! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
CastleCrazie chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
I have been away from FF for a little while- as you might have noticed. Family matters etc have taken priority. I have missed you! I know I can make up my own ending-but it is really more fun when you have an ending in mind. I usually go for the fluffy stuff in FF but you have substance that I have thoroughly enjoyed. I have a vivid imagination that your writing speaks to my brain. I adore Kate and all her flaws- even when she makes dumb decision- I understand why. I will be following you-so keep your eyes open.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
Wow! How impressive. Just read all 19 chapters over the past few hours. What a story! So well crafted. Thanks so much for posting - wonderful.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
Good lord you're an impressive writer - wow!
gloriajv chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
Just finished Letters and I must tell you, to quote Javier Esposito, "I can't even LOOK at you right now!"
This has been a great story, really. Loved it, though the ending took me by surprise. But, in true Castle form, this is just the way it would've happened. Although a sequel (with a happy ending) wouldn't be unappreciated
by this lowly reader!
mojor chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Another great chapter. Really entertaining.
Thanks for writing!
Real life calls but I'll be back to this tonight!
mojor chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Really enjoying this. It feels nicely thought out and a realistic alternative to how s4 could have gone.
Marcos chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
Sex for the first time is always explosive? Who have you been fucking? It's always awkward and barely orgasm-able. Me thinks you live in a sheltered fantasy world. I fuck a new guy every couple weeks and that ain't how it works. Are you a virgin or something?
CastleCrazie chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
You have a real gift of writing action scenes! I can visualize the whole scenario! Glad that I am a little behind on my FF reading and go on to a couple more chapters.
IsabellaKatherine chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Really enjoyed's a very different story and an interesting AU.

The end was absolutely heartbreaking for Caskett but the end line was just mind blowing!

Can't wait to read your follow up :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Oh you've got to be kidding me :( Please don't make her forget everything :/ It's so frustrating to know that it will happen anw
york chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Still confused. Kate was held by? Those men who talked to Castle were...? Castle didn't tell the guys how he knew where she was, they don't ask, and don't investigate? Still, very emotional chapter. Poor Castle.