Reviews for An Unwritten Future
Orrery chapter 1 . 6/28
One of my favourite stories
Laina Lee chapter 20 . 6/27
This was a fun read and a good pairing.
leward1992 chapter 20 . 6/23
This was wonderful. Thanks for writing.
deeharmonic chapter 12 . 6/18
This was so perfect! I laughed, I cried, it's so hard to find such quality work! Thank you!
Phanieste chapter 20 . 6/17
Snamione it's not my thing but this fic is awesome! Ps: I would love to see their reactions when she remembers abou Apple...
SlySeto2000 chapter 11 . 6/15
I just have to say that you did a splendid job writing this scene...for Severus to never have had sex, and with Hermiones personality, this display was totally perfect. Well done!
Mdlace chapter 1 . 6/14
Gooddd
nif-ravenpuff chapter 20 . 6/12
Wow, what an enjoyable story to read!
Hello.lovelies chapter 20 . 6/8
Wow. This is what I was looking for, thank you so much for sharing this.
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 11 . 6/7
Woo, that was some tea! I love how they can talk and laugh, even in the middle of sex. It makes the relationship feel so much more real.

Also I'm very curious to see how Hermione's presence changes the Death Eaters. Is it wrong to hope that Bellatrix doesn't turn into psycho bitch?
SelkieWitch chapter 20 . 5/29
Loved this one too! Working my way through all your stories, wanting to race through and devour them, but don’t want them to end. Trying to pace myself and failing lol
Recreational Potions chapter 10 . 5/28
Some great lines in this chapter: "hitherto unplumbed arsenal of esthetic weaponry" "Impressive, because she'd managed to pull it off herself, not because it was particularly overwhelming." I love the detail on her preparation. I actually had a dream after reading this about panicking getting ready for something, that's how real it was.
Recreational Potions chapter 7 . 5/28
Again you are adding great depth to the characters. Lily isn't perfect, and Severus is still too infatuated with Lily to see how he is screwing things up with a girl who actually likes him. And despite everything she knows about him, Hermione's own feelings get away with her such that is still caught off guard by his feelings for Lily in the flesh. They are all making silly self-centered mistakes like real people.
jankatkaromka chapter 20 . 5/28
Thank you for marvelouse work.
I didn't expected it to be that nice.
Recreational Potions chapter 5 . 5/27
One thing that is done really well in this story is giving depth to the characters. Black isn't just a bully and a flirty jock, he is trying to get information on his brother. Snape isn't just some Byronic hero, but a screwed up kid who really joined the death eaters and was fine with innocent people dying. I was a little afraid you were going the omniscient grampa route with Dumbledore, but you showed him not knowing things and getting frustrated. Even Hermione isn't just like 'yay I saved the future' - she tortures herself watching her parents, agonizes over the new future she created, and makes very wrong assumptions about this Severus Snape.
3,537 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »