Reviews for An Unwritten Future
AnotherDayAboveThisEarth chapter 20 . 4/28
This was a wonderful twist on the time turner accident trope. I loved all of it.
AnotherDayAboveThisEarth chapter 7 . 4/28
Poor Hermione. Lily is awful.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 17 . 4/16
Hermione final defiance remains one of the best lines of ff ever…”son of a squint-eyed whore who used potions to fuck muggles” I love her so much.
BowieQueen chapter 20 . 3/29
Amazing. First time turner fic I have read where she stays in the past and it truly is a different future. Loved it. Loved your snape too.
gymnopedie chapter 20 . 2/12
Just read this for the second time, and ohhhh, how delightful and heart-twistingly complete! Loved the alternate world you created as well as the younger SS, and the RoR as character was a treat. Unsure if you're still checking this account but I really adore your storytelling and it's gotten me through much of the pandemic.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/5
Yes more of this two I love em si much it's like a second chance for snape anyway loving this
WolfyLeigh chapter 20 . 2/5
This was my first SS/HG and honestly it was awesome.. I loved it so much.. I am now a convert..
Giraffe6 chapter 20 . 1/30
I think this story is my all time favourite ss/hg fic. It’s perfect and Severus is adorable I love him. Thank you so much for sharing your work, you are a very talented writer.
beckyzoso chapter 20 . 1/16
This fic is getting me through my second round of COVID in 44 days (yes, first Delta, now Omi, FML). I needed this, it was so novel, so individual. You made me actually, kind of, sort of, like Bellatrix. *mind blown*. Thank you for sharing!
FanFicfan111 chapter 1 . 1/10
Excellent.
arickmaniac2020 chapter 1 . 1/2
beautiful story! thank you!
arickmaniac2020 chapter 5 . 12/31/2021
absolutely love! well written
arickmaniac2020 chapter 2 . 12/31/2021
love love love
buttons1721 chapter 4 . 12/19/2021
I think it would have been very interesting to see 20 years later were this baby muggle Hermione ended up in life...
Severus and Hermione Snape chapter 20 . 12/14/2021