Reviews for An Unwritten Future
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 20 . 9/14
I think this ranks in my top five Hermione-goes-to-the-past stories ever. I'm so glad I stumbled over it. So many authors end with a gap where her love interest has to wait an ungodly amount of time alone because she's sent back to the future. I don't know if it's because it seems romantic that he waited so long for her, but it just strikes me as tragic. This way they can explore (forgive the turn of Disney phrase) a whole new world together.
Thank you so much for writing, I had a great time reading.
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 9/14
Great story! I'm very happy with the ending, although I do kind of want to hear what happened to muggle Hermione. Just curious how she hasn't thought of it, though I imagine it will eventually cross her mind and she'll decide not to look into it after all, and then one day she'll hear her own name and it'll be muggle Hermione being some badass lawyer or owning a huge company or curing some terrible disease. Anyway, I did really enjoy this story, and I'm especially pleased that they ended up right where she started, just in a better world. Thanks for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 9/14
Loved this chapter!
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 9/13
What on earth is going on? When I read the summary, I was not expecting this!
sparklygreen chapter 2 . 9/13
This chapter is pure gold. You've really captured young Severus!
graydevilforever chapter 20 . 9/10
Okay first I must say I loved your Snape to absolute pieces. Second that last line was epic. I loved the whole plot and how quick everything went and all the while Hermione was still able to get revenge on those who harmed her. Great job!
Inu-midoriko chapter 20 . 9/7
This was such a delight to read. I must say I did enjoy this severus. Your ability to craft such a whole story and conclude it is something I admire about your work. Slowly making my way through a few others and I'm just as if not more excited to read them as I am the previous.
Ifreann chapter 20 . 8/31
I love this. Completely awesome.
LostAngelSoul chapter 20 . 8/20
Beautiful 3

L x
LissaDream chapter 1 . 8/6
I'm so sad it's over. I've read all of your stories over the last two weeks. Each was better than the last. I hope you return to us some day. You're amazingly talented. Cheers!
E-Vector chapter 20 . 7/30
Thank you so much for this! I thought time traveling Hermione/snape had been overdone to death, but you gave this such a good plot. And I laughed a lot. Thank you!
wine witch chapter 20 . 7/30
Wonderful and well-written story, thank you!
DisenchantedGlow chapter 20 . 7/25
I love this. I've read almost all of your stories over this week and I think this may be my favorite. And I don't usually like time travel fics. But this was beautiful! The scene with Harry at the end made me cry happy tears! I was so sad for Hermione that she basically lost her friends! Well done! I'm off to go finish the last of your stories I haven't read. And then I'm going to check your favorite stories list and hope you have some recs that are as good as your fics!
Leyla90 chapter 20 . 7/25
What a beautiful story! I truly loved reading it, especially because it felt to me like it was the story how it should have been in the first place. Thanks a lot for writing and sharing!
irina.st chapter 20 . 7/25
it is one of the best fanfics I have ever read and one of the few snamione I have read. thank you for writing such a beautiful fic 3
3,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »