Reviews for An Unwritten Future
GLee68 chapter 20 . 5/1
honestly
this is by FAR one of my favourite SS/HG fics EVER!
Severus is believable and so very VERY heroic.
Hermione is true to character and completely extraordinary.
As an alternate ending goes, this is unique and completely logically wonderful.
I'm so sad it took me so long to find it.
GLee68 chapter 1 . 5/1
This story seriously is one of the best SS/HG fics I have ever read (and I read a LOT)
If you are still writing and/or receiving reviews and faves, please point me in the direction of your writings.
many respects for your time and effort and talent
IsabellaAuroraPotter chapter 20 . 4/19
Loved this story,can't wait to read it again
m-e-l-beatle chapter 20 . 4/13
This story was absolutely fantastic. One of the best fanfics I’ve ever read. I literally laughed out loud at some chapters. And stayed up till 1am to finish off the last 3 chapters. Thank you for your work.
EmilyTearly chapter 20 . 4/12
That was supremely satisfying, please return to writing fanfiction immediately! I'll read every SSHG you ever write!
I really liked the story!
Obsessive reader 7 chapter 20 . 3/17
I really love this ending! I thought they’d just rid off into the sunset after the battle, but this is even better!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
aureliandreams chapter 20 . 3/10
oh my GOD. I was so unprepared for that ending but I LOVED IT. HARRY. MY HEART. Oh my god
belladonablush chapter 13 . 3/9
What a creative & well-written story!
Inuclaw chapter 20 . 3/5
omg still gets medo you realized we snagged for 20 yrs straight? I am a beast" lol yes... yes you are Severus
Loverofspring29 chapter 20 . 2/23
I mostly prefer the older version of Severus but the way you crafted and set the story made me love and appreciate the twenty- year old potions , Your stories are all favorite of mine.
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 5 . 2/20
wait... i never know that a Wizard would say something like, “Jesus Chris!”... especially, one such as Severus. they would more likely to say, “Merlin's Beard!” or along those lines, lol

anyway, still an enjoyable read i suppose.
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 2 . 2/20
...fuck, why bullies always get what they want is never ceases to appalled me.
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 4 . 2/20
this fics is Dope! just sayin'...
3,597 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »