Reviews for An Unwritten Future
heymaycosta chapter 20 . 10h
Man, I think it’s the 4th time I read this story and it still amazes me. I love it very much. Thank you!
Muted Rainbow chapter 20 . 9/8
Now I need a story detailing their new future and friendships with the new generation! This was lovely. I love how you managed to keep it light hearted. I also loved your Severus. He was still cynical and snarky but it wasnt in a broody, sullen way. Fantastic job!
It keeps getting better every time I read it
Desiraes0220 chapter 20 . 8/28
"twenty years straight" What a line to end the story with It is 2:30 am here i started this story at 9 pm and could not stop reading it even though I have to wake up in 4 hours ugg thanks though for a very entertaining storey!
You so rock
starie78 chapter 20 . 8/17
Amazing!
nightkitty555 chapter 12 . 7/28
Hmm... I hope Severus learns that he doesn't have to be exactly what she wants, and I hope she helps him with that. Loving this, by the way.
JellyToastx chapter 20 . 7/15
An amazing story! Such great character representation, very well written. Sweet romance and perfect ending. One of my new favorites! Thank you!
unstable.fujoshi chapter 20 . 7/14
Wow that was a wonderful read! Keep up the good work author!
DarkenCoul chapter 20 . 6/28
That was a lovely story, I'm so glad I found it. Well done :-)
Lolol, I haven't be able to stop reading this story enough to leave reviews and for that I apologise, but you seriously cracked me up with your authors comment at the bottom LOL *cackles*
turntoPaige394 chapter 20 . 6/19
Young Snape is such a weakness of mine. This has now taken over as my favorite time travel fic. Supremely lovely.
Jubis.x chapter 1 . 6/10
Just wonderful! Although the time travel plots usually tends to get confusing, not in this fic. As far as I can see, everything fits perfectly, and there's a happily ever after. Thanks for the fic!
maple87 chapter 20 . 6/9
Another fantastic story, I love your version of younger Snape. x
roon0 chapter 20 . 6/9
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Your Snape was divine and your Hermione not too shabby either. :D
3,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »