Reviews for An Unwritten Future
Rachel chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
I LOVE this story. I actually started thinking about it and came back and re read it, like a favorite novel. It's just so adorable.
Roz1013 chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
This was incredibly well done! I loved it!
SeverusHermione chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Great story!
arcangeldjr chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
"We shagged for twenty years straight."
Awesome ending. :)
arcangeldjr chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
That was... Amazingly beautiful. And very very sexy. And tender and vulnerable. I had feels, and my pants had feels.
arcangeldjr chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I've read a lot of Hermione-travels-in-time fics, but your Hermione is doing what I always want them to do: "Fuck this! Dumbledore, these are the Horcruxes, lets take this bastard down!"
Gemini Sister chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Reviewing on mass for this story.

I liked the way the plot twisted in this alternative future as well as HG's and Severus's past.

Was happy SG managed to teach Severus to like, love and be brave and not think himself worthless. The younger Snape grew in leaps and bounds as did their love which was refreshing to read.

I hated Lily and her allowing Dumbledore to use her in such a nasty way . A nursing mother should not get upset be danged! HG did the correct thing and walked away. We hall hoped Severus would learn the real truth in the end and he did.

The Christmas Parties and dresses were a hoot to read. Sitting wiht the Death Eaters and going to their homes for parties. I cringed along with HG being undercover was not easy.

The Order of the Pheonix meeting had me chortling when the room turned the settee into a love seat that was priceless.

The Party at teh Malfoys was awful. I read till way into teh night to get this chapter finished. I was shocked when Lord V found out HG was not on their side. Stunned at the way she was treated but knew that Severus would turn out to be a good guy in the end.
Bellatrix's death was a shocker for me as a reader as well as her I think. Whole scene was superbly written by teh way!

The final chapters had me wondering what next. The Room of Requirement was a star.

Rita Skeeter getting scooped was a treat and the pair running to the room for protection wihile the Marauders watched their backs.

Sneaky room making an hour turn into 20 years and blasting them both into the future for Snape and back to the time HG left although it is in an alt reality still for her.

Liked the ending as it is left open. It would be nice if they can become friends with the younger members of the Potters, etc. Lets imagine they got their happy ever after. Snape being 20 years younger for a start compared to the Potters and the rest of the Marauders. That is justice. A frumpy Lily and a pot bellied Potter and Snape looking good with a young woman on his arm.

Justice indeed.

Thanks for writing. I really enjoyed it.
Gemini Sister chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Awe, shakes head. Poor Hermione getting dumped like that in the middle of teh street. I am sure Lily knows damn well fine what she was doing and how her words were to be interpreted. Looks like HG has fallen for Snape in this litttle universe.

Ouch! Right enough!

Thanks again for writing and sharing.
Gemini Sister chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Just writing to say how much I am enjoying reading this story. The younger Severus is cranky, full of bluster but so endearing lol.

Like how Hermione had been led to this past by the Room of Requirement. Will review later once I have read some more.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
HPMARIE chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
Amazing story! I loved it :)
Herbologist chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
First of all I have to apologise for rushing through this story without leaving reviews in between, but once I started reading, I couldn't stop for even a moment. So I'll try to make up for it now.
I'm so glad I found this! I had been away from FFN for ages, but just yesterday needed a bit of escapism. Unfortunately the really good stories are few and far between, so I figured I'd just re-read one of my old favourites or check out my favourite authors. How delightfull then to find you had published complete stories in the past year. I'm in awe of how prolific you are!
This really must be one of my all-time favourites. It's such a well thought out and thought provoking plot, everything fits and makes sense. There are plenty of SS/HG fics of this time-travel-back-to-Marauderers-area type, but this is the first one I still wanted to read after the first couple of chapters.
The characters are spot on, I'm glad you softened the initial harsh picture of Lily, James and Sirius into a more balanced take. Snape is obviously somewhat different from his usual cynical self, as he's not had to endure a life of rejection and suffering. The way his unique character still shines through and develops in these changed circumstances is totally believable, a perfect mix of the innocent boyishness of his youth, his mercurial tendencies, loyalty, integrity, and the powerful wizard would have been even at that age. Hats off you you for pulling that of. The room of requirement with a mind of its own is a lovely little addition. It's a real feel-good story as well, with all our much loved characters finding such a happy fate.
And of course it is all superbly executed and written, as I have come to expect from you.
Thank you for writing this and the hours of pleasurable reading you provided me - a rare treat!
Elysia1 chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
This was bloody brilliant. Such a great romantic story and I really loved this last chapter, I was laughing so hard. It was funny and sweet and all round brilliant.
ds862 chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
This story was absolutely fantastic. I found it and read the entire thing in under 24 hours... I count myself as very lucky that I didn't have to wait!

Really well written, with a fantastic concept and a wonderful snape and Hermione. Bravo!
xCrysi chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Gah, that last chapter. I cried.
What a wonderfully adorable sweet concise little fanfic. This is truly a gem in a sea of rocks. I really liked it, everything seemed to flow very well and be very put together and wrapped up for such a long and bouncy story. And when I say bouncy I'm referring to the fact that it is a time-travel fanfiction which can occasionally cause it's own set of issues. I like what you did in the end with bringing Harry into it as an adult, it was rather tragically beautiful.
xCrysi chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
Ahhh, this is SO bloody adorable!
I can't even take it. I literally go "awww"
and I've already cried twice at this story.
I love the character developement and I love how Snapes secretly a closet romantic.
2,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »