Reviews for An Unwritten Future
writerdragonfly chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
X love love love love love X
Knitchick chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
You are a goddess!

Amazing chapter. Your ability to weave a story and get into the minds of characters is incredible and I am so so so jealous.

Ah hem ... sorry about that.

I really love your Severus. He isn't yet the bitter man he is in canon, so there is still hope ... BUT, and that is a really big but, he also doesn't have the whole reason for wanting to become the man who lives to take down Voldemort. Very crafty plot twist there.

Eagerly looking forward to your next chapter.
Owlbait chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
You had my heart in my throat there when Lucius and Bella popped in. Brilliant save by Mr. Snape. So happy to have been spared that one. nods
arynwy chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Yeah, I noticed and you should be extremely proud of yourself for resisting.

*hands you a big girl lollie*

LOL! Did Hermione just become Severus' handler? It almost felt like it, but I know we didn't actually go there. I'd like to think that she might have just become another inspiration for him - this Severus appears to long to be that better person that she describes.

On another note - I'm glad you let her see Lucy and Trixie at their best. It's important that she remembers early on exactly who she is dealing with in this time. These folk aren't the broken caricatures that crosses swords with back in her day, and they were scarily dangerous then. She's now surrounded by an entire Inner Circle that matches the intelligence and ability of the Severus of her timeline, relatively speaking, and she can't slip up and forget that now.

Coca-cola and Chevron are additional shoo-ins, but I suppose one must not be greedy...
paddiew chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
So surprising. She really is going to have to bake her Severus cake from scratch with *very* raw ingredients. He is just a puddle of confusion, isn't he? Thanks for the chapter.
Mykala chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I love you. You always give me more than I think is going to happen. The revealing conversation where Hermione lays all her cards on the table was magnificent. I like how she's going for truth and not obfuscation. He knows she's from the future so being cryptic about what happened in her time would just be annoying. You don't let characters be annoying. Thanks for that.

I think I need to read this chapter again just to bask in your awesomeness for another little while.
Golfbabe87 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
You are most generous
Karla Manatee chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
And if you had, some of us would have whined in indignant outrage at the unfairness of it all.

But you didn't, and we all love you for being so awesome. :D
Eebaral.Knight chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Hmmm...

Hermione's going to be freakin' rich.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
awwwww poor Severus, he really just doesn't know what to do anymore does he. can't wait to see how this goes!
Golfbabe87 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
My heart go's out to Hermione.
MissMally chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Sooo, yeah. You are amazing, and you should TOTALLY be published. Not with fanfiction, cause 50 Shades is a bit strange, but you could totally write books.

Just sayin'

Although, if that would take you off the internet, just ignore the beginning of this review.
AllyZ chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I am so excited about this story. You always manage to come up with the most unique and interesting storylines. _
FieryPen37 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
(Sigh) Is there anything better than a new Aurette story? In four chapters, we have the seeds of romance, the promise of an unknown war and a well-rounded and plausible theory on time travel and magic. Great!

I can't wait for more!
lovelielove chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Law of Magical Conservation. You gave it only a few lines, but it makes so much sense! Still a big fan of your writing- you always bring out all my feels. lovelielove
3,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 194 .. Last Next »