Reviews for An Unwritten Future
Knitchick chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
That felt like a huge leap to me. At least for Severus it was.

Great chapter. Loved their interactions.
naru894 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
this story rules!
i like this severus and the hermione too XD
but if riddle wont attack the kids, what will he do?
Cyberrat chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
that was my favorite chapter so far. the interaction between snape and granger was marvellous! ... I had such a goofy grin on my face the whole time XD ... dumbledore is also a great character... I like his conversations with hermione :) I also see that the stress from 'a lifetime of war' caught up with hermione. it's sad, but I can understand her wholeheartedly. Dumbledore should really cut her some slack! I think somewhere in the future he will use Hermione to get Snape to do something... It's just a hunch, mind, but something smells fishy.
also!... snape sitting on the floor, one eye open and smirking is hell of a sexy picture in my mind.
Snapes-star chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Aww! How perfect! I knew sev was a good boy!
kandd chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
I see that Hermione isn't nearly as calm as I thought in the last chapter. I am looking forward to the appearance of Lily at some point since she may not be killed off in the same manner as the books. I don't think I've ever read a Lily Lives fic so that will be interesting. Of course fate has a funny way of getting its way with these things...
Pieredae's Muse chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Aurette, you've done it again! I suppose we have another month or two of crazy-wonderful and crazy-frustrating chapters ahead of us that we really shouldn't be reading when our exchange fics aren't done yet. Still, I am looking forward to it! Time-turner fics are not new, but you are already doing so many interesting things with it! I especially liked how you showed so many different sides of Severus in this chapter that all make up the man Hermione (sort-of) knew. cheers-P
magalena chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Squeees! I love this Severus. I was worried at first that she had lost him but he's still there. ;D
bournespeed chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Great chapter, love the interaction. Hoping Dumbledore won't be too manipulative of Hermione.
JeniDRalph chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Perhaps she's even given manipulative Dumbledore a bit of a second chance. This is so good. I'm loving how their friendship is developing.
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
so i was just starting to read chapter six and i was in the first few sentences when i actually started thinking about this chapter and all the possibilities! like if hermione and lucius and bellatrix and severus became friends instead of evil fiends and enemies and psychos! and how cool would that be?! it could bring some exciting dynamics to the story! and now i just really like thinking about it even though that's probably not what happens in this story! so i think after i read chapter 6 i'll go search for one... :D thx for the idea! haha
arynwy chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Why are we still up? I took a writing break to read this. I really, really like this Severus and Hermione. I'm glad to see her standing up for herself and note allowing DD to completely manipulate her. I am also glad to see DD using his resources more wisely...

kitty-gurl1 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
awww and now he's turning around i really think this is turning into one of my fave X3
Mikena chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Amazing chapter! Seriously though, can't wait till the next one!
writerdragonfly chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Phantaz-magoria chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Thank you thank you thank you! Waiting by the computer fidgeting like a crack-fiend waiting for this to pop up :D you made my night!
3,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 194 .. Last Next »