Reviews for An Unwritten Future
Golfbabe87 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Your favorite snape ever eh? Well I shall be expecting many great things if that is the case. Thank you for the update love. Tootles.
woodshark chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I love where this is going...and what will happen. Snape is just so lovable as a young man, not the jaded professor we have grown to adore too. Your cliffys are killing me though! LOL
Golfbabe87 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So excited to read another one of your adventures. I am glad that you felt the need to make this potential oneshot into something more.
Syvah chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I'd love to post a witty review, however the only thing I can think right now is "Guh, Marauders..."
arabellagrace chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
dunnn dda dunn, dunn dunnnnn
sfiddy chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I CAN'T QUIT YOU.
But seriously... I already love this. I dig the mercurial Snape that comes with a side of hope. And as much fun as they can be, most time-turner fic is a bit... yeah. You know. I'm looking forward to this!
Bari Sax Player chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
OMG! You got almost 200 reviews on your first chapter?! Gah, I wish I were you. Not that you don't deserve them, it was an utterly griping and fabulous chapter and this one is even better! I just love him. He's so adorable. "I'm your bloody teacher, aren't I?" sheer brilliance!
MrsAmandaK chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Ah I am so excited to keep reading! Please don't leave us hanging forever! It was a perfect read while I sit here sick and sniffling on the couch. Update soon!
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Okay, so in this Alternate Universe Dumbledore is the only one who knows the Prophesy, but as a classic self-fulfilling prophesy it does do good sitting in the Department of Mysteries. It won’t be fulfilled unless the Dark Lord acts upon it. Therefore Dumbles is going to have to leak the prophesy to Voldemort by way of his new potions professor and undercover Death Eater. (Even in the canon universe, Albus or Aberforth could have Obliviated Snape if the prophesy really needed to be secret.) Unfortunately for Albus and his schemes, this version of Snape will have a girlfriend from the future who can warn him against giving away any prophesies that endanger toddlers.

I can understand why young Sev might be less attractive than mature Sev with his furrowed brow. Snape’s sexiness depends entirely on the Henry Kissinger Effect. Saith Hook-nosed Dr K: Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. It’s the aura of danger and tightly controlled power that makes Severus sexy. Without his gravitas he’s just a dorky, skinny kid with a big nose and crooked teeth. Adorable, but not yet sexy.
East-Wing-Witch chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
As a long time sufferer- er, reader- I am all too familiar with your cliff-hangers. And yet that doesn't make them any less frustrating when they come about!

Wonderful beginning, and I love your Young!Snape so far. Wonderful dialogue, and particularly liked Snape's attempt to see inside Hermione's mind. V in character for his age. The comment about gravitas cracked me up btw.

Dying to know what happens yet, so as always am hoping you post asap!
Avalon-Mist chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Oh dear... You and your amazing cliffhangers. XD
Owlbait chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
noms popcorn and cuddles latest Snape
magalena chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Oooh! I hope she hexes them, especially Sirius, I have never liked him. I really, really like this Severus. I can see so many ways you could go with this story, I can't wait to see which path you choose. I can't remember my canon, at this point in time had he already joined Voldie? If so where does that take his future, if Lily never dies, will he turn against V for some other reason? And what about Harry, if James and Lily raise him will he grow up to be a big bully like James and Sirius were? See what i mean... so many questions, so many possible paths.
Psyko-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! You are back! /o/

And once again meddling with the space-time continuum! XD I already speculated too much inside my head about the consequences of Hermione's leap in time, but I have complete faith in your skill to make it awesome!

Going to the next chapter!
Psy
I am Katniss Everdeen chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Hahahahaha! I just watched Gangnam Style, so you're not alone! Wonderful story, I LOVE it!
2,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 194 .. Last Next »