Reviews for An Unwritten Future
rosered775 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Yay! He's here, he's here! Excellent beginning. I'm sorry that Hermione has had it rough in the present time, but I'm so happy that she might be able to find a way to fix things in the past.

What a lovely premise! There's nothing like getting a little nudge from a totally unexpected direction to get things going. The Room, being sentient, would probably consider the action of sending Hermione to the past a way of helping its 'friend' sort things out.

p.s. (I would have secretly loved to have used the Room like it was something on the lines of the 'Holodeck' from Star Trek with Severus starring in my yummy literary fantasies every chance I got.)
MissMally chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
YESYESYES I was looking for a good time turner fic and then you drop one into my inbox.

I call the serendipity card!
mrs.milfoy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Always happy to see your face around here, you know. And it's been a hot minute since you've posted. You always take such care and time with your pieces, and it's worth any wait. I just so look forward to reading your many Snapes! And I can tell this one will be no exception. You even manage to make me enjoy time travel stories! I love ya'! I'm buckled in and ready for an awesome ride (just keep in mind I'm polyjuiced as Bellatrix Lestrange, so let's avoid the Thieves' Downfall)!
arriku chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
this is probably the first time I've ever reviewed without reading the actual story first. but I just wanted to express my excitement at a new story from you.

I'll review again on the contents after I finish reading it. *heart*
Lookfar chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Came here by way of Drinkingcocoa. I'm in! I love the Room of Requirement, its personality and its mysterious agenda. Can't wait for more.
magalena chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
iStopping outside The Hogs Head, she raised her Portkey and tapped it, whispering, "Portus."

Her last thought before she felt her reality rip sideways was, 'Wasn't this red before?'/i

Oh no, I see trouble ahead already. LOL! So the ROR or the so called come and go room, changed her portkey into a time travel portkey? Cool! I love the image of the ROR like a big playful puppy dog, moving from place to place and following Hermione around the castle. Like every one else I can't wait for more.
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oooh! An awesome start to what looks like a brilliant story! So looking forward to reading more of what promises to be a classic Aurette fic. I love the way you describe the Room of Requirement as being like an overfond puppy. Even nips at Hermione's toes, in a metaphysical sort of way.
HelenaRickman1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh, if you could have seen the "happy dance" I did when I checked my email and found you have started publishing a new story!
I usually don't care for time travel stories, but this first chapter is gripping and promises good things to come. I can't wait on the next chapter! thanks for your sharing your talent with us :)
blue artemis chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Whee, a new story! Yay!
Gyvir26 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
'Wasn't this red before?' That was my question!

So nice to see something new from you, and I can't wait for the rest.
tithe ion chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
So excited...
The Medium chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wonderful! I am interested to hear your explanation for the time travel and your take on the whole time travel scenario. I am excited to not only read a new fanfiction of yours, but am also excited about the plot, as Hermione going back in time has to be one of my favorite plot scenarios! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Bari Sax Player chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow.
Owlbait chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
The Come and Go Room is adorable in this story, of course it must have known just what Hermione needed. Can't wait for the next chapter.
fizzgigger chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
oh that's a lovely prompt indeed. And your prompt detours tend to be wonderful deviations, so I wouldn't worry. Your muse takes you and us on some grand adventures and I'm looking forward to this!

I snorted a little when I read about Snape catching Lily with "her heels in the air". Poor man, that his heart was broken, but it really needed to be crystal clear, didn't it?

Now just what the heck did the Room do? Where and when is our Hermione now?
2,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 .. Last Next »