Reviews for An Unwritten Future
Cariad-je chapter 20 . 3/12
Perfect. This was a joy to read, and such a satisfying ending. You have rare talent. Thanks for sharing your writing.
Dainty Black Iris chapter 20 . 3/10
This is the one of the first "Hermione is thrown back into time and it doesn't make her disappear because she ruined the timeline" story I've read that makes me really really wish Hermione was at school with Severus, and makes me really wish that it could have ended differently for Severus ...

Also, I love a sentient Hogwarts that does whatever it wants. Throwback to the time of Harry's parents? Sure. Make twenty years go by in one hour? No problem. LOVE IT.
Dilemm0r chapter 20 . 3/7
What a wonderful story, I couldn't put it down! Great pace throughout and your dialog was spot on. Loved every bit!
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 17 . 3/6
WHAT!
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 16 . 3/6
Thank god the Dumbledore in this story doesn't keep things hidden and just asks others to trust him blindly.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 2 . 3/5
OHHOOOO! how the inner me is hating outer me for writing a review instead of reading the next chapter immediately.
This is wonderful so far. Thank you.
Jai Rose chapter 20 . 2/28
Best ending line every.
guest chapter 20 . 2/27
Excellent! Re-reading your wonderful story has made my weekend. I was looking for it because I had forgotten the title and was so happy to find it again.
Snarry4life chapter 20 . 2/27
Man I loved this story, it was perfect, I really enjoyed the Lily Bashing, Lord knows she deserves it. I'm sure you know this already but you are an excellent writer. You write Hermione and Severus so perfectly.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your other stories :)
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 2/23
I find that he likes her for the wrong reasons. Well... Basically because she's a nice girl. That's kinda sad, 'cause Hermione is so much more.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 2/23
He's lucky that Hermione has such a big heart.
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 2/23
Wow, you kinda broke my heart.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 2/23
I wonder if Hermione will join the Order.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 2/23
I wonder what kind of life muggle Hermione will lead.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 2/22