Reviews for An Unwritten Future
ANGSWIN chapter 20 . 7/6
I know that it is an older one, but I just found this story and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it!

I love a good time traveling Hermione tale - especially one where she ends up with Severus - but they tend to get a bit repetitive. However, yours was different and interesting - with a lovely unexpected twist at the end.

Thanks for such a good story!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 20 . 6/20
what a cool ending
CaliforniaCougar chapter 17 . 6/20
holy crap! that escalated quickly!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 12 . 6/20
i love how sweet and eager Severus is in this fic. I think it really captures how good of a life he could have had.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 10 . 6/20
ugh lily is such a tart
CaliforniaCougar chapter 8 . 6/20
oh good, I'm glad they made up so quickly
CaliforniaCougar chapter 7 . 6/20
ooo severus you mooning boy you
CaliforniaCougar chapter 6 . 6/20
you're right, this is a fun Snape. I'm loving this time travel fic. they're normally so cheesy, but this one is the right balance of cheeky and dramatic.
VictoriaSwan chapter 20 . 6/19
Holy balls that was adventurous and fun and scary and silly and serious. I love your Severus, and I'm so glad Lily and James figure their stuff out. What a climax, too. Thanks for the story!
Gidgit2u chapter 20 . 6/19
This was by far my favorite SS/HG, I mean, WOWOWOWOWOW! I binged it overnight, couldn't stop even when my eyes were all scratchy and sleepy and squinty! You captured both of them wonderfully (I totally adore your capture of the mauraders and lily throughout the story) and I adore their relationship, how you slow built it, and yet it felt so intrinsically natural! The inclusion of the infiltration of the death eaters, and now they were 'nice' and you felt like they were potentially 'good' and the confusion and contrast... you are brilliant! I so love this story. Thank you ever so much for it!
Bortik11 chapter 20 . 6/16
This is my first comment here and it means a lot. I read dozens of good stories here and just couldn't leave this one without special attention. THANK YOU! I laughed, I cried, I worried and I was happy while reading this story. Absolutely amazing! Just thank you again! thank you...
thepurplewombat chapter 20 . 6/13
I love this story so, so much.
intermundia chapter 20 . 6/5
Just reread this-god I love it. Thanks again for finishing it; I would be suffering mightily if it was an abandoned WIP. You did a great public service in publishing a story this good in the first place, and finishing it only makes you a hero
...after they stopped off to buy Hermione a new wand...

I love this story - have read it several times now - and it never gets old. Thank you for thinking of it and for writing it. Kudos!
I love Narcissa's warmth and understanding. Granted both would be painfully absent, but since she's dealing with someone she perceives, or rather, wants to perceive, as an equal, she is being genuinely wonderful to Hermione. Poor Severus, even if he is trying to devise a plan to investigate the aforementioned Thestral stables with the whore, he's still coming off cheater-gauche.
3,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »