Reviews for An Unwritten Future
M chapter 6 . 2/4
Poisoned bait and not roosters?
Mylifes chapter 20 . 2/4
Thank you soo much for such an amazing story! I love SS/HG pairing and you've done a fantastic job of it.
Deessa Whitlock chapter 20 . 2/3
Hello Aurette, first of all, thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful story as this was.
I want to say so many things! My English is very bad, I read your story with the help of a translator and I hope with all my heart that you understand what I mean.
I enjoyed reading a lot, thanks for that.
With love Roxy, from a small country called Ecuador.
Pd: You do not know how I love Severus, it was awesome, enjoy from beginning to end.
Accioscroll chapter 20 . 2/2
That was really well done!
Thank you so much for such a sweet and action packed story.
AhoyJacks chapter 20 . 2/1
Hi! Thank you so much for writing his fic. I have enjoyed it every step of the way. HG/SS is a favourite pairing of mine and this story was brilliant from start to finish. I was very pleased to read how you developed their relationship and I have to admit, Lily has never been a character I liked, so I liked how you made it so that SS found her friendship lacking and moved on, as well as the gradual boost of self-esteem. He needed it. Keep up the good work.
D
Sarah510 chapter 20 . 1/22
Great story...love it!
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 20 . 1/12
I love BAMF Hermione and head over heels (whilst still being himself) Severus. This was so well written, so well thought out, and so adorable!
TheJackieMo chapter 20 . 1/9
Omg this story was just so awesome! Thank you for bringing it into the world!
SharpMaz chapter 19 . 1/8
Love this story so much. Decided to re-read it after its been three years, so worth it.
Kittenshift17 chapter 20 . 1/8
Bloody hell, that was brilliant! I loved every second of reading this story. You're amazing. Such a fabulous story and such a wonderful way to tie up all those loose ends. It's utterly marvelous.

xx-Kitten
Kittenshift17 chapter 19 . 1/8
I think I love this chapter the most )
Kittenshift17 chapter 18 . 1/8
Holy Guacomale! What a chapter! Bloody brilliant! This story might just be the best one I've ever read.
Kittenshift17 chapter 17 . 1/8
Well... that escalated quickly! FABULOUS chapter! I love it!
Kittenshift17 chapter 16 . 1/8
Awwwwwwww! You're out for my heart with this one. This story is blood brilliant!
Kittenshift17 chapter 15 . 1/8