Reviews for An Unwritten Future
braye27 chapter 12 . 5/24
Uh... Does Dumbledore's clock know where they are now... the next morning? Good!
braye27 chapter 11 . 5/24
In the rose garden. Just like they deserved. And the Come and Go Room gave them this beautiful time and solitude so they could be together and not have to worry about anyone else ruining this for them. Well done!

I'll bet even Dumbledore's clock couldn't track them.
braye27 chapter 10 . 5/24
I'm delighted that Hermione was able to let Lily know that she'd overheard every word she'd said, and what she thought about it.
braye27 chapter 9 . 5/24
That was very nice. I wonder if Albus' new clock knew they were in Aberdeen?

braye27 chapter 8 . 5/24
Whoa. That was a very intense chapter. Starting with Crucio and ending with Hermione allowing Severus to witness some of her memories, including seeing how he himself had died in her old timeline. That has got to be sobering.

braye27 chapter 7 . 5/24
One step forward, two steps back.

I was delighted that Hermione pointed out to Severus that "precious Lily" had, in effect, propositioned him right in the middle of town, and when she called Lily a "judgmental cow"- well I just crowed!

braye27 chapter 6 . 5/24
"Baby steps..." Yes, indeed! And mighty oaks from little acorns grow... I think we're seeing the modest beginning of an awesome revolution.

I enjoyed the banter between Severus and Hermione. Something very special (and very powerful) is happening here.

braye27 chapter 5 . 5/24
There is so much about this chapter that I find brilliant. Mister Applethorn is a prickly sort, but I think he's a good man, and Hermione is still waging her battle for recognition with her new boss just as she did in her previous timeline. Some things never change, do they?

I like that she is teaching herself Quantum Arithmancy. I think it will come in handy at some point.

I'm also glad that she was able to tell Severus so much about his life in the future that will now never have to happen... without spilling the beans about Trelawney's prophesy. Severus has a lot to digest from their talk in her flat, and though I don't think he is capable of changing horses in midstream at this time, I do think that finding out some of the things she has said about Voldemort and the Death Eaters will pay big dividends down the line.

I imagine that being Severus Snape right now- at this moment- is a pretty scary thing.

Great chapter!
braye27 chapter 4 . 5/24
You've done a great job setting out how Hermione's world has changed and I love the way you have woven Quantum Arithmancy and the Law of Magical Conservation into the "whys and wherefores."

The newspaper article about Hermione Granger's death at the hands of Thorfinn Rowle totally blew me away. The Come and Go Room really did save her life... and now maybe she can help save the world in her new timeline. But mostly I hope she can find peace and love with one Severus Snape.

Thanks for an awesome chapter!
braye27 chapter 3 . 5/23
This is really going to be tricky, isn't it? I hope Dumbledore won't totally make their lives a living hell, but even if he can sense that Hermione is from the future, will he be able to make himself believe her when she tells him what her future held/holds?
braye27 chapter 2 . 5/23
I love this Snape, too. Right at the end of this chapter I wanted to push the Marauders back out in the street and see the smile come back to his face.
braye27 chapter 1 . 5/23
"My god!" is right! This is going to be one helluva ride!

AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 20 . 5/9
I'm fucking gone this was the best. So many lines that were just absolute gold. You're a fave in my author list.
Kimmyle chapter 20 . 5/6
Hi there, this took me longer to read than expected... but it was a lot of fun and although not entirely what i expected it was not worse for ware (not sure one can actually say that in this context, if not ignore it ;) Anyway I liked your insight-fullness, the drama, and everything in between.
His patronus was never a doe because he loved hermione instead of lilly
2,883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »