Reviews for An Unwritten Future
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/16
Hermione really needs to come up with a good, insulting nickname for Not Snake Face.

And Sirius Black is really certifiable, but not in a good way. A good thing that James Potter holds his leash, sort of; except when he's off his own (I wonder how long it will take Sirius Black to blame Lily for James not being fun any more?).

Oh, and Snape hasn't become Dumbledore's spy yet. Yes, Hermione wants him to be a hero, but she does know she's setting him up for a sticky death if he becomes one, right?

But then, Snape is used to paying a high price for friendship.
farsideomoon chapter 20 . 1/16
I really enjoyed this story. Wow, what an ending, to say this story was cleaver just seems too underwhelming because it was that and so much more. You amaze me. Thanks for writing. I'm going to hurry off to read more of your stories.
farsideomoon chapter 15 . 1/15
I'm loving that Room of Requirement a lot right now.
farsideomoon chapter 9 . 1/14
Adorable, the both of them;-)
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 1/14
Oh, dear. Yes, she has a right to grieve for her life as a the witch she um, sort of was; and a right to grieve for her former life so tragically cut short (curse you, Thorfinn Rowle!).

And watching her parents with Baby! Hermione was truly a crushing blow.

Of course, she might be Prime Minister by now, and a serious improvement over the current one...

But the Come and Go Room seems rather adamant that she ought to at least take a look at Snape.

Say, isn't Voldemort still roaming Britain, causing havoc, etc.?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/14
Let's see, Snape and Hermione are talking peacefully. James and Sirius come in, throwing insults and hexes.

So of *course* Dumbledore yells at Snape.

Perhaps Hermione is there to persuade Snape to run away with her to Australia? If she has erased herself, as it seems, she has nothing to lose (and she did bring a chunk of Galleons, apparently).

And how is Albus going to set up the Potters to be bait without the Prophecy getting around?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/12
Ha, Hogwarts Style! And the Four Horsemen of Dorkalypse have just come in. Frankly, those idiots probably have driven more than just Snape to join Not Snake Face already.

I love this encounter. No wonder older Snape was so adamant about not wearing his heart on his sleeve.

I wonder if Hermione delayed him just enough to hear the Prophecy? (and why didn't Albus Obliviate him, unless he wanted at least a partial version to get out?).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/11
The game's afoot! And I bet the Come and Go room plotted Hermione's little journey for weeks and weeks.

But it was wise of her to leave Hogwarts and the British WW for at least a while (Snape should have done the same at the same age, frankly).
riskeybusiness chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Aww I loved it! Clever idea. Well written :)
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
Absolutely amazing!
Martisz chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
Wonderfull story! Amazing! I love young Snape here!
LovesRickman chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
My fave back in time fix hands down!
Assasin Nero chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
the last joke was great...
Assasin Nero chapter 12 . 12/1/2014