Reviews for An Unwritten Future
Jai Rose chapter 20 . 2/28
Best ending line every.
guest chapter 20 . 2/27
Excellent! Re-reading your wonderful story has made my weekend. I was looking for it because I had forgotten the title and was so happy to find it again.
Snarry4life chapter 20 . 2/27
Man I loved this story, it was perfect, I really enjoyed the Lily Bashing, Lord knows she deserves it. I'm sure you know this already but you are an excellent writer. You write Hermione and Severus so perfectly.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your other stories :)
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 2/23
I find that he likes her for the wrong reasons. Well... Basically because she's a nice girl. That's kinda sad, 'cause Hermione is so much more.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 2/23
He's lucky that Hermione has such a big heart.
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 2/23
Wow, you kinda broke my heart.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 2/23
I wonder if Hermione will join the Order.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 2/23
I wonder what kind of life muggle Hermione will lead.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 2/22
Ew, James and Sirius.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 2/22
How can he be so different from our Snape and still I can't manage to say he's OOC?! You're so good!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/22
The funny thing, is that it's really hard to like Lily because of Snape.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 20 . 2/21
Aww, I actually really liked this story. I'm so glad I didn't end up giving up on it before it really got going. The relationships were wonderful. Snape's clock not hindering him in the end, but actually helping to save both of their lives was perfect. And Severus and Hermione's putting the past behind them of the Maurauders. Possible friendship with the new Harry who know Hermione's full history thanks to her journal. I like how you made Draco friends with Harry AND engaged to Ginny of all people... I mean a Malfoy marrying a Weasley, the world has deff changd. Oh it was all wonderful. Right down to the Room of Requirement always having Severus and Hermione's back. They feared the next 20 years and the questions they would be hounded on and in return the room made it so their hour took 20years. Took the prob right out of their hands. Absolutely wonderful. I am greatly pleased that before they disappeared Hermione found the chance to slam Skeeter with her illigal beetle form. Down right glorious moment. Deff adding this to my profile's list, until we meet again.
Jessie Deal chapter 20 . 2/20
What an original idea. It is a very interesting concept having all the history rewritten. A bit sad for Severus & Hermione for having to adjust to new life (again), but it will definitely be a much better life (what with Hermiones fortune in shares). I loved this story.
brandi.hector chapter 20 . 2/19
OMG! I LOVED THIS FIC! I totally binge read this overnight! I started it yesterday afternoon and finished it today! I loved it!
Bejinxed chapter 2 . 2/17
Oh my. This is the third story of yours that I have read this afternoon and I was supposed to be doing so many other things. Two chapters in on this one and I'm ensnared. Just as well tomorrow is another day ... Loving your writing - thank you!
3,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »