Reviews for An Unwritten Future
Lucy Gaol chapter 15 . 6/3
This feels very realistic as a relationship built on low self esteem.
RedCaprice chapter 20 . 5/28
You really do write the best epilogues. You wrap things up so nicely, and I just can't say enough good things about your writing.
c-wolf-girl chapter 20 . 5/26
I. Love. This. Story!

Those are simply the only words I can think of being near tears. This last chapter was SO unexpected... 20 years! I'm not quite sure how to feel about that.

It's like... "did they lose all this time with Lily and the marauders that they could have had?" Or maybe "Hermione has Harry and Ron and everyone back again!" These are always the bittersweet endings I've seen more than once in stories and they really tug at my heartstrings. Which makes the story all the more amazing.

Not a single bit of this story was amiss. I had goosebumps during that Order meeting, reading over Hermione's monologue about the future that almost came to pass, all the death and loss. I've read the books and watched the movies so much I could see it and hear Hermione in all her Gryffindor glory! This is not the first story I've ready from your lovely collection (I plan to read them all!) but one I must review and give you high props on!

This story changed everything from what we know to happen and it really hit home for me, and I'm sure it does for anyone that has that wish of "if I could go back in time and change..." and you took that thought and it blossomed and became this amazing turn of events that saved characters that I'm sure we've all grown to love through JKR's books. We need more stories like this! But I'm not sure we could handle all the feels... Once again, great work!
braye27 chapter 20 . 5/24
Brava! The ending is perfect, and I'm so happy with how everything turned out. Thank you for sharing you story with us111
braye27 chapter 19 . 5/24
That was close. Personally I think Severus or Hermione could be forgiven for throwing a few well aimed hexes or curses at some of those annoying members of the press. :)

Go Hermione!
braye27 chapter 18 . 5/24
Hermione is a terrific Warrior... nothing Little about her when you really piss her off. I'm glad she chose death and mayhem instead of canaries this time.

Seriously, this chapter was great in every sense of the word. I could hardly catch my breath from one sentence to the next.

braye27 chapter 17 . 5/24
WTF! I'm hanging on by the tips of my fingers. Please let Severus have cast that AK at Riddle and Bella.
braye27 chapter 16 . 5/24
After all of Sirius' drama was laid to rest, the Order meeting was a great success. And I love that Severus' Patronus is an otter like Hermione's. That is so cool!
braye27 chapter 15 . 5/24
Frieda Rowle is as much an idiot as Alecto Carrow. Ya know, I think all of them at the LaStrange's, except Severus and Hermione, are the worst kind of crazy. It must be all that inbreeding.
braye27 chapter 14 . 5/24
Gazing at Frieda Rowle's swaying hips... WTF? I wonder just what Severus is actually thinking.

Is this "the Downside of Death Eaters?"
braye27 chapter 13 . 5/24
With the Dark Lord there is always something to be wary of. It's exhausting!
braye27 chapter 12 . 5/24
Uh... Does Dumbledore's clock know where they are now... the next morning? Good!
braye27 chapter 11 . 5/24
In the rose garden. Just like they deserved. And the Come and Go Room gave them this beautiful time and solitude so they could be together and not have to worry about anyone else ruining this for them. Well done!

I'll bet even Dumbledore's clock couldn't track them.
braye27 chapter 10 . 5/24
I'm delighted that Hermione was able to let Lily know that she'd overheard every word she'd said, and what she thought about it.
braye27 chapter 9 . 5/24
That was very nice. I wonder if Albus' new clock knew they were in Aberdeen?

2,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »