Reviews for The Chase
Beefpie chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Some might call it obsession for me too! I love this! i love you! this was so so so brilliant! Bane is such a brilliant criminal because unlike the joker (even though i love joker/harley quinn) he's not insane? you know? he's just so in love with her! it breaks my little heart! ahaha! THANKYOU!
Beefpie chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Im laughing at myself now...Why do i adore this? my so in love with this pairing...Batman villans have never got sweeter...This is pure gold! Solid gold! love it! x
Beefpie chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
X_x LOVE THIS! LOVE THIS SO GODDAMN MUCH! This is brilliant friend! really really brilliant! im having a little breakdown here- my god it was so perfect... ;-D Ahaha! u've made my christmas!
screamingoutalovesong chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
They were lovers. Nothing had changed..

I am dead, officially dead. I love this so much, oh the passion between them even through the years of separation! Damn, you write these two so hot! I cannot wait for more! Please update again very soon! :-) Love it so much!
screamingoutalovesong chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
OH MY GOD! This was so amazing, blood-pumping adrenaline action! Loved how your wrote Talia, it was funny in parts but what killed me the most, was the amazing twist at the end: Bane! Talia, together again! OH my! I am in love with this already, you've got me hooked!