Reviews for Lady Ella
UnbirthdayGirl chapter 13 . 8/1
Hey there, I've come over from your austen work. Hope you continue this tale -it's so beautifully told.
caitreylove chapter 13 . 6/14
I do wish there would be another chapter to this story :-)
Happywife chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
This looks like an intriguing story but I don't want to start if you have no plans to finish it! So, are there any plans to finish?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
hey
are you finished with this story, because ive really enjoyed it and i want to know what happens next! hope you do decide to continue it :)
avidreader chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
What an inspired re-imagining of this fairy tale! Love the tender affectionate bond between Ella & Simon. Looking forward to more of their story!
m2r2a chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Awww! Poor Ella! Hope you can update soon!
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Where's the rest? it's a good story and i want to know how it ends
Bloody Phantom chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
oh no Ella..don't do it. Stick with Simon. Love conquers all! they'll get through it...just stick with it! don't listen to your insecurities and Edmund's words. Hang in there!

good story!
jeccabelle chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
More more I love it
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Hooray for the updates! And Oh No for the cliffhanger :( I truly love this tale and all the realism it brings to the Cinderella story but I must admit that I feel genuine terror when real life complexities interfere with my deeply rooted need for a happy ending. What will happen? But at the same time I would feel so let down were you to oversimplify their difficult situation. Oh what to do! Please save me from the anxiety that this chapter has caused and update soon.
Caroline Lily-ann Youla chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
twists and turns. She and Simon have to get together though, they absolutly have to. Edmund makes some good points, how will they get over them?
Erika chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
A wonderful reaction from Ella. I was so afraid she would just cave to his arguments. It is heartwarming to finally see her stand up for what she wants.
Hobo Pixie Cow chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
I am really enjoying this Story and I hope you plan on finishing it in the near future.
MintChocolate5 chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
I hope you update soon! Great story, I really love your characterization.
purpleartist19 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is a very good story
PLZ UPDATE SOON