Reviews for The Girl Who Fell From The Sky
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter, love the story:)
Guest chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
This is really well written, looking forward to the next chapter :)
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Waugh, really chilling opening scene, especially with the poem (?) at the start there. Awesome.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Wow hate Edward
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Yeah it would have been easier to keep track of them if they had their normal names
anonymous chapter 31 . 2/27/2014
I luv the story so far you're a great writer :)
Novicewriter13 chapter 31 . 2/20/2014
Very good build up. It was worth the wait. I feel your pain I struggled to finish my story Breaking Imprint and start Down But Not Out
Guest chapter 30 . 1/9/2014
I really like this story you are a really really good writer. I kinda understand Leon and he is my favourite char in this even though we don't really know what is going on with him. :)
Novicewriter13 chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
Very good descriptive writing and I'm glad she jumped on Paul that was a stupid remark.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
Please keep writing,ur an amazing writer.
TheForgottenUser chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
I'm sorry but I've just lost interest. I loved the story, I truly did, but now it's just ugh. I don't want you to take offense to this, really, I don't mean to be rude. Just dismiss my review as...a flame. This is my honest opinion, not anyone else's, and I know this is a really bitch review. Keep going with your story. This is NanTheNoctournal, but Anna's my middle name. My first name's Lucy.
Novicewriter13 chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
You're such a good author I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Maiannaise chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
Ohhh... great chappy, looking forward to the next chapter.
Tamani chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
love it :) cannot wait for the next one!
Novicewriter13 chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
I like that they are all going to Bora Bora it sounds like it'll be a romantic trip. Great chapter!