Reviews for The Girl Who Fell From The Sky
KleoCullen chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
This chapter reminds me so much of my story :') really great! I like it that she's been imprinted on now but I really dislike Edward in this story. He is so rude to her and then says they are family? Like wtf.
KleoCullen chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Ouuhhh nooo I expected them to welcome her into the family. Poor Kayla :(
KleoCullen chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Ok I had to resd the paragraph a couple of times but i think i got it now. Charlie, Anne, Paul, Lilly, Peter, Mary, Anthony, Marie and Renee. Great chapter! I feel sad for her that she's alone now but I have a feelong that'll change :)
KleoCullen chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great prologue! It's starting really good and i like the idea of james and victoria having a child even if it's a adopted one. Can't wait to see how the story unravels :)
Maiannaise chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
Yuss, I am a totally a pewdiepie bro in the bro army! Great chapter and I can't wait for more
Novicewriter13 chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
This chapter has a lot of build up for the next. I like it
Guest chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
Die Die Die renesmee
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
When is Renesme going to die
Novicewriter13 chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
Whoa you had me thinking Sam was the bad person at first but really it was renesmee I didn't see that coming good job
Novicewriter13 chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
Awww :)Perfect moment for them to say they love each other I'm glad Ryder got what was coming to him.
Novicewriter13 chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I really like Kaylas character I can't believe she turned into a wolf!
Novicewriter13 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
You have been holding out on me with this story it's terrific so far I love your style of writing.
who do you think chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
I'm going to piss of a whole lot of people but people who said electric sock are either jealous or have never read twilght you have never read a bad book until you have read twilight so haters go fuck off and hate on somthing that isn't twilight related. Or read some real books. Done pissing everyone off see ya electic socks
Tamani chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
I like how Kayla is able to defend herself, there are very few imprint stories that have the imprintee able to really defend herself.
MidgetandProud chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Awsome! You are a great writer.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »