Reviews for The Girl Who Fell From The Sky
MyMustacheIsMystical chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
Wow that must suck, I know how it feels when a family member is sick with cancer, my nanny died of it a few years back but you never forget them.
I don't know if I should say sorry because I hated it when people would say sorry for our loss when they don't know what you are going through.
All I can say is stay strong for them, even if you aren't actually that close with them, just be there for them and they will hopefully get better.
Stay strong and PM me if you ever want to talk .
crimson.sparkles chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
LOOOVE YOUR FANFICTION. It's actually pretty cool :) I hope you can update soon though, want to see what happens ?_?
Brrpenguin chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
this is interesting. so if she is adopted she isnt a vampire, yet she has wings, does this make her some sort of other mythical creature? i like it, i will continue to read
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
This is really, really good. Please update soon :)
MyMustacheIsMystical chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
THIS CHAPTER IS FREAKING AMAZING AND AWESOME AND WONDERFUL AND FABULOUS AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANY MORE WORDS SO I WILL JUST STICK TO TELLING YOU TO UPDATE SOON!
Anna Katharyn chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
AuthorGemorah chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Okay, so here goes. The story line is captivating and I want to know what happens between Seth and her, but there are a few punctuation and grammer mistakes you need to work on (excuse my spellings). Apart from that, all good and keep it up. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
nice
Stars-In-The-Eyes chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Did you post this chapter twice? I'm sure I've already read it
iu chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Good story err uhh
loveinfinity chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
THIS. IS. BRILLIANT! keep writing, pleeeeeeeeeese! will she go to the same school as the cullens? do the cullens even go to school any more?
MyMustacheIsMystical chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE TINKER BELL. OH GOD. DIEING.

THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE. UPDATE SOON.

ROSIE SHOULD DIE. NO OFFENCE.
seth chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
hello, i just wanted to let you know that ur story is just awesome! 3 don't be listening to all the HATER'S out there, cuz they jus healous they don't have an amazing story as this one is! PLLZZZZ continue the story quickly as u can. Thank YOU!
seth chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
alright...
freespiritx chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Wow that story is amazing though, thru is spelt through. Just a little tip! Please keep writing!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »