Reviews for The Girl Who Fell From The Sky
TeamHotShirtlessGuys chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Bom Bom Bom... can't wai to see wats next!
stefana niena chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I really like your story it has a great back drop and love the whole relationship thing hope to hear from you soon really missing your story so please update soon xx :)
BookLover695 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I love it! Thanks for writing!
Mxcv chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Stars-In-The-Eyes chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
aw! I wonder whats happened! i kind of hte Edward for not telling her about the treaty though! She could have been hurt!
TheAmazingAngelinBlack chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Love it carry on
gerryade.merrygold chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
update plz;]
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i like this pleeease write more
JustcallmeRiley chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
she should show some resistance because they did kill her parents, so its unlikely somebody would be so forgiving. the cullens wouldnt immediatly tell soembody their pasts. they didnt tell bella about Jaspers and Roaslies past until eclipse. and only a little bit of Alices in new moon. kayla's power would most likely be able to be found easily when found and to lead people in to danger. and she probablyl wouldnt be all happy-go-lucky becuase nomads probabbly live very depressing lives
RedPenWriter13 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Emmett as 2 t's. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine when people spell names wrong. And, no offense, but you need to work on your punctuation a bit. Other than that, this is great. RPW13
RedPenWriter13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This sounds super interesting. But (I have to ask), what inspired your pen name? RPW13
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7