Reviews for Waiting Game
dog1056 chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
I actually cried! I never cry when reading! Like EVER! And i really did try not to but i just could not not cry by the end of the Pepper chapter! You're an incredible writer please never stop writing. You get real emotion into your stories! i love it! And... i think i need to re read it or cry some more or both...
BookQueen12321 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Tia is great so far! Love how you did all the characters! Perfectly on point! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
absolutely hilarious. a pleasure to read. heart warming but heart shattering at the same time. an absolute gem.
Dixon-Vixen13 chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Amazing story. Great job!
ayrangel1221 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
*heart melts* Oh Clint... :) You make me happy!
ayrangel1221 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
*screams indignantly* I officially hate you! Why do you have to twist my emotions so effectively? Ticks me off and makes me have hope for my future at the same time... if other normal young people can write like this, why not me?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Can i just say i love you? This is pure awesomeness, thank you!
Shadowpool95 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
:O So... So... Adorable! :D I love your work! You keep all of the Characters in character. I hope I can write as good as you one day ._.
avengingwolves chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
love it! this was an awesome story, well written!
Lastavica chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
CLINTASHA FEELS! I love the gentleness! MY HEART!
inklover93 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love this story! I could so see Natasha jumping out a window as an escape route forcing Clint to catch her. I could also see everyone trying to give Clint dating advise and Pepper being able to get any of them to do whatever she wants through persuasion and threats. And when she threatens to find out Clint's middle name! Priceless. And I could so see it working too.:) I just have to favorite this story!
lucybrad33 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You mentioned a mission in South Africa in this chapter... You should write about that mission... I love this story though! Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
LOL I love the ending. :D

HARRY POTTER! Luv the reference. Nice fit in. :D Good story!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
SO. FREAKING. CUTE.
Levaya Jade chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
That has to be one of the sweetest things I've ever read! I kinda wish you made everyone burst in when they kissed though, that would have been so funny!