Reviews for The Prince Bride
RaisinContradiction chapter 8 . 4/8
...i like this. Flirty matthew and somewhat confused but accepting Alfred. Nice and refreshing
It's-effing-fusha chapter 5 . 3/26
"...smile strained as he did his best to be polite in face of the man that he alternately wanted to pin up against a wall with his body or a knife." Could you have said that any better? That was like, my favorite thing. This is amazing thus far.
ahappygoat chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
YAAAAY. loved this story! i love the language and theme, what absolutely completed it for me was the mythical creatures. such a cute story!
Heuress chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
This was brilliant! I don't normally ship America/Canada, but this was amazing!
Bekah chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
You are the only author on this planet to ever make me squeal as hard as I did over a fanfiction. This. Is. Amazing. Just...bravo
Viviane Renard chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Fantastic story! I love the mix of humor, fantasy, steam punk, romance and nobility. It's a delightful blend. And I'm starting to think that surprise weddings are a thing...considering that Arthur springs two in one chapter. :)

Thanks for sharing such a fun story! I enjoyed this immensely.
Mackenzie chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
...is Scotland going to kill everyone in the name of power, while his wife goes batshit crazy and starts sleepwalking?
A-Non-Mouse chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
"Sire, she could be a man in a dress!" If they only knew!
RCS chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
This made me very, very fangirly.. My sister gave me the weirdest looks while I was reading it. Probably because of the squeeing. Seriously though, even Prussia would call you awesome. It's evident in your stories that you put a lot of thought and work into your writing. It's really hard to find authors who write well when faced with incest pairings, especially CanAme or AmeCan, even in AU's. Great job!
IllusionaryMagician chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Hohoho! That was a good read I really enjoyed it! The balance between serious and funny was well done! I laughed just as much as panicked worrying he would never see the other again! And the Shakespearian references! I clap my hands and tip my hat to you!

My favorite part is how the two kingdoms speak. The difference in speech amuses me in the way watching my friends struggle to read Macbeth does! ;)

Those last lines though, with Arthur and Francis and their marriage. That got a good, long laugh from me. XD Thanks for putting in those moments, they made the story even better! XD

Well done! I loved it and I plan to explore your other stories; definitely! :D
X246 chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
C'est fou. Matthew a dit "ouais." Il est le prince de Gaul. Ils sont très haut? "Oui" est meilleur que "ouais", je crois.
Eh, la histoire est tripant. :) J'adore.
X246 chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Alistair Kirkland (Scotland) Thane of Glamis and Cawdor.
You sneaky little...
You did that on purpose!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
I love Arthur's bit at the end there...

"I am the bloody High King of Albion, I am wearing this sodding crown and I have pronounced us married," Arthur said, the twitch of his lips betraying his otherwise stern face, "How much more official do you need it to be?"

It makes me laugh...

S&K
Crazy4Reading chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Loved it! I stumbled upon a wonderful story!
Eminnis chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Love the end quote and love the whole story!

Eminnis