Reviews for A Bad Boy's Forbidden Love
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 37 . 1/23
I really love this story it's so well written
IHateSasugayAndKiba chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE MAKE THAT PIECE OF SHIT MARRY FUCKING KUSHINA! YOU FUCKING GOTF DAMN BITCHES!
Nyree Lydia chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Ya know if I had a hot step brother but he had a shitty attitude problem, his HOTNESS ain't gon help nothing I would've left the house the moment he tried to start shit and continuously blamed me and fucking random ppl CAUSE I DONT TAKE SHIT FROM NO ONE. But really I would've been so frigging pissed. Who cares bout my parents they ain't doing shit to help me or understand my side of the story so fuk them I'm moving out. Am I like the only one that wouldn't react like this cause like I'm serious about this if I have this scenario happen to me. My parents have one less child to worry about.
Kurenai24 chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Your chapters lack paragraphs, we get a lot of dialogue, but no paragraphs that spend time on the intricate thoughts these characters may feel or think that isn't a sentence long. You also lack describing the environment that these characters may end.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Hehe...tip
Zoro's Girl chapter 33 . 7/23/2015
I absolutely adore Kyuubi
yukino76 chapter 37 . 7/9/2015
good story funny, sad, cheerful all in one good job ;)
mimita chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
i'm reading this story for the second time
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Aww, Deidara and the guys were actually nice to Naruto. I guess? Cool. Sasuke's little brother is adorable. I'm happy to see that he's finally realized his love for Naruto. And... Phew! Thank God that Itachi was able to save the day.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Okay... What kind of brother ditches his brother for a cheap one-night stand? Even Deidara, Sasori and Utakata agree with me. Sasuke is seriously a horrible person to poor Naruto! I'm glad he won't be bothering him for an entire weekend. Aww, I just like that he's finally realizing his feelings for the adorable blond.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Utakata! He's so hot! I'm so happy that you actually put him in here. OMG! Naruto is so cute! Sasuke is such a bully and bastard with him, isn't he? And... Damn! That boy is a nymphomaniac! I love how Itachi and Naruto get along with one another. Their bond is so sweet. Gaara! Yes! I also love him too. I'm sure he's like Naruto's bestie. I kinda wish Minato was alive and he had married Mikoto. Minato is my #1 crush in all of Naruto. But yeah, Fugaku x Kushina is funny. They're total opposites. Aww, Naruto is such a cutie pie! I'm sure everyone wants a piece of him.

Vykki Q chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
... if like to review and day nice things but the only nice thing g I can say is you have a great writing skill because this chapter just fucked me all up inside. its ridiculous. Sasuke could have said no but instead he breaksNarutos heart and fucks his best friend. That's pretty much how I see this it's ridicules
Vykki Q chapter 34 . 5/19/2015
What The fuck
Vykki Q chapter 33 . 5/19/2015
This is Piss in me off why doesn't he just say no and fuck the reprocusions Sasukes mom has money Narutos mom would help them Itachi would help them. Shit
Vykki Q chapter 22 . 5/19/2015
Eww the moms a freak lol and a little annoying lol