Reviews for A Bad Boy's Forbidden Love
Queenies chapter 1 . 8/15
This first chaper serves as a well established introduction to the story but I can't help but mentioning grievances I have with what I have read so far.
The opening set up is well written in the way we are introduced immediately to the characters and their relationships. Naruto's disdain for Sasuke and the acceptance in his relationship with Itachi. And of course some characteristics like Sasuke's promiscuity which later gets developed more to drive home the point.
Despite this I have grievance with the initial characterisation of the duo's relationship: displeasure and hatred is quite evident in the actions of the duo but this sort of falls down when the two are experiencing unfathomable interest in eachother. Sasuke states being confused with why he attacks his stepbrother and the audience is also slightly in the dark about this. It's kind of disbelievable that someone who seems to have quite a good grasp of his sexuality and what he wants is confused over kindergarten crush levels of attraction (literally little boys mess with their crushes because they don't know how to express properly or get their attention). This is kind of clichéd in fanfic at this point and alternate takes to the relationship could make it a more unique read like: they recognise their relationship might be morally wrong as they are 'family', Sasuke may recognise his feelings and only take them as attraction and as seeing Naruto as some kind of conquest and we see the story mostly from Naruto's prespective as he deals with not opening himself upto a toxic person/messed up relationship. This may be things you have already considered on developing I'm the later chapters though which i can't fault but it gives the impression this story may be dragged on a little bit.

Additionally, his made for a long beginning chapter that has already rushed into showing the two having feelings for eachother and mild bonding moments which is weird since I can see this story has a huge number of chapters. This makes me think you may be dragging out the story more than I initially thought :/ .
Also I thino you should consider the way that you have already set up some of the plot elements and how the story develops. This chapter sort offeels like a huge info dump instead of a continuous story especially since we don't get enough time to focus on what we're presented with like Naruto's sexual harassment, the union of the two families or Sasuke's character and interactions with others. This pack of focus in scenes can also effect more meaningful ones like the supermarket one(which also feels too early since this would mark growths in their relationship and really this first chapter should mark the hard beginnings in their relationship instead of jumping to a new part of their relationship. A lot the scenes lose power and meaning because of this and it's a general rule of writing that if the scene doesn't really serve a purpose then you should take it out and even the audience won't appreciate it and may find it boring.

Honestly this is a great concept and set up for the story and I'm excited to read more. I just wanted to drop my thoughts on this first chapter to help you better yourself with honest feedback. Please don't be discouraged, offened or feel threatened by my review because I think it is really important to help each other out in our writing journeys and offer constructive criticism. Thanks for your time
I am sorry but I never hate naruto that much in a fiction. He is the slut. He is the dumbest guy ever he is so selfish. Like come on kyubi is a member of his family and he just doesn't give a fuck about him.
lara5170 chapter 36 . 9/8/2016
Wait,...did Naruto become a doctor or what?
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 37 . 1/23/2016
I really love this story it's so well written
IHateSasugayAndKiba chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE MAKE THAT PIECE OF SHIT MARRY FUCKING KUSHINA! YOU FUCKING GOTF DAMN BITCHES!
Nyree Lydia chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Ya know if I had a hot step brother but he had a shitty attitude problem, his HOTNESS ain't gon help nothing I would've left the house the moment he tried to start shit and continuously blamed me and fucking random ppl CAUSE I DONT TAKE SHIT FROM NO ONE. But really I would've been so frigging pissed. Who cares bout my parents they ain't doing shit to help me or understand my side of the story so fuk them I'm moving out. Am I like the only one that wouldn't react like this cause like I'm serious about this if I have this scenario happen to me. My parents have one less child to worry about.
Kurenai24 chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Your chapters lack paragraphs, we get a lot of dialogue, but no paragraphs that spend time on the intricate thoughts these characters may feel or think that isn't a sentence long. You also lack describing the environment that these characters may end.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Hehe...tip
Zoro's Girl chapter 33 . 7/23/2015
I absolutely adore Kyuubi
yukino76 chapter 37 . 7/9/2015
good story funny, sad, cheerful all in one good job ;)
mimita chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
i'm reading this story for the second time
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Aww, Deidara and the guys were actually nice to Naruto. I guess? Cool. Sasuke's little brother is adorable. I'm happy to see that he's finally realized his love for Naruto. And... Phew! Thank God that Itachi was able to save the day.

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Okay... What kind of brother ditches his brother for a cheap one-night stand? Even Deidara, Sasori and Utakata agree with me. Sasuke is seriously a horrible person to poor Naruto! I'm glad he won't be bothering him for an entire weekend. Aww, I just like that he's finally realizing his feelings for the adorable blond.

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Utakata! He's so hot! I'm so happy that you actually put him in here. OMG! Naruto is so cute! Sasuke is such a bully and bastard with him, isn't he? And... Damn! That boy is a nymphomaniac! I love how Itachi and Naruto get along with one another. Their bond is so sweet. Gaara! Yes! I also love him too. I'm sure he's like Naruto's bestie. I kinda wish Minato was alive and he had married Mikoto. Minato is my #1 crush in all of Naruto. But yeah, Fugaku x Kushina is funny. They're total opposites. Aww, Naruto is such a cutie pie! I'm sure everyone wants a piece of him.

Vykki Q chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
... if like to review and day nice things but the only nice thing g I can say is you have a great writing skill because this chapter just fucked me all up inside. its ridiculous. Sasuke could have said no but instead he breaksNarutos heart and fucks his best friend. That's pretty much how I see this it's ridicules