Reviews for Mark
this road we walk chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is so not how I pictured life...but I kind of sort of love it. It is so amazing and it totally gave me a different perspective!
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
oh god, you're just donright mean. that was the worst place ever to cut off.
how can they say they don't have the dark mark?
urgh!
just!
urgh!
mean.
Kitten in the Shadows chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I rather love this story. The elements are all played out wonderfully, the story line is incredibly unique, and the interactions between the characters and fascinating and just perfect. I love the idea of the Lily and James who aren't the perfect couple everyone expects them to be, and I love the darker edge everything has. The warping of the events was fabulous, and I loved how all of the plans and changes made panned out into the real story. I especially liked how the questioning section played out, with the answers being the truth, but not the whole truth. If you ever write something like a short piece about the effects this has on Harry or anything, I would love to read it.
glowing neon chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
dear cassidy
u r perfect
siriustwilighter chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I must say...I was rather hesitant at first to read this. But it was really good.
stephpb1298 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i really liked it. i loved james and lily's relationship, and the use of Dark!Jily the story as a whole was captivating and amazing.
Ulitheal chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Nice twist to the story. LOL, I think I like Lily/James Dark more then Light XD
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Not bad. I think I like the thought of Lily and James having a bit of a rough relationship. That they'd be a bit violent with each other. For some reason, that just seems to kind of fit. It's no stretch of the mind at all that Remus and Sirius would be a bit dark. Anyway, overall a very well written story.
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
OH MY GOD! I know I say this on all of your stories but you are an amazing writer. I was so addicted to this one-shot I was reading it in class and then got my iPad confiscated because of it hahha. LOVE THIS x100000000000000000000000000 0
smexyforever chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is Marwelous!

Really hope this will turn to a story, the plot and writing style are lovely.
LastToFirst chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This was totally original and completely brilliant! I absolutely loved it and would be ecstatic if you decided to expand on it!
Srylanna chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
"leave a review - maybe?"
Sequel? Hurry?
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow. That. Was. AMAZING! Best Dark!Jily EVER.
Really long one shot but I loved it!
-Phantom
summerful21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great fic. It was really interesting- Jily is rarely dark, or non-cliché, and I've never read anything like this.
jackala345 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Hey there... I'm too lazy to sign in at the moment but I just have to say that I LOVE THIS! It's so good, so well-written and completely believable. It made me shiver to think that Lily and James could possibly have been Death Eaters, that's how good it was. I loved it! Especially the ending, that scared the crap out of me.

Looking for more L/J from you :)
jackala3Pr