Reviews for Those Glazed Brown Eyes
alex02 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awesome love it
Meee chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Love this its really cute!
CassandraDarling chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
At first i was not sure if i wanted to read it, i'm not the biggest fan of Victorious but i'm glad i did. It was written really well and was sweet. I liked the idea of Jade being a nurturing drunk. I think it would be cool to figure out what happened after that, like did Tori not remember anything and Jade be a little let down by this, or they develop feelings further, but idk.
Anyway, I was a really fun read, Thanks:3
Elimere chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I like this story a lot. It's just so cute and seems very much like something they would do.
It's well written and I can't actually think of any criticisms. It would be interesting to see the after affects of this.
Alex Van Heussen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I think it was very adorable. I've been planning to do a drabble about Tori getting drunk, and I think your story was really inspiring. I absolutely loved it! Jade's a nurturing drunk. Ha! Now everybody knows how to blackmail her, or make her heel. xD Anywhoooo. You were really good, my friend. Keep up the awesome work. _
TheRenoApocalyps chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I thought it was really good and I loved how caring Jade was when drunk, I thought it was adorable.
mak23686 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awww that's REALLY cute. It's one of the fics I'd DEFINITELY want to be a short film or something.
krys1993 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I thought it was cute. It was like fluff but not over bearing which is good. How you made jade show her sweet side was nice. How she pushed her self pride away to help a friend who couldnt really do anything because she was so wasted was (for lack of a better word) tender.

Pretty much I thought that it showed that even a beast can be tamed and help when the one they love cant help themself. I enjoyed it very much.
Ola K Ase chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
i love it, haha i like stories about parties coz I love parties :]
it was Tori's house xD
Heavyinmyheart chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aww...the ending was so cute! I think it was great! Good job!
TotallyJorixoXo chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved it, are you going to continue with it?
addictedtojori chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Do you know what i like about this story? everything!
i love how Jade is a nurturing drunk but you did great lso keeping her violent and a little irratable so her actual character didnt sli[p didnt feel unreal. I LOVED IT!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Heh, Tori should get Jade drunk more often if she liked her as a "sweet drunk."

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
hopeless0romantic chapter 1 . 8/22/2012