Reviews for Don't Let Them [Break Your Spirit]
Lili chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was wonderful; you really kept me absorbed the entire time I read it. Great job! Love it.
Jane chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Thanks for sharing-
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Awesome story! Love how Harry has an alley here!
story2tell chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I LOVED IT! It was so sweet!
Erudit chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
That was a sweet story. Very good work!
carebear828 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
o that is so cute
MilyMB chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was so good! :D That was one of the best preHogwarts Harry stories I have ever read.

MilyMB
Liz chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Oh my gosh that was the sweetest thing ever...at least at the end. And perfectly angsty at the beginning and middle! lovely! definitely the best pre-hogwarts oneshots ive read!
jd87 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
*squees* Lupin! Yay! This is such a cute story, and it's very nice to se a pre-Hogwarts Harry. *thumbs up*
That lil' ol' Blue Girl chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Aw...that's so sweet! x3

...Sweet...haha...xD

Fav. Stories List

Blue
Captain Catfish chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I loved it, absolutely loved it. Pre-Hogwarts!Harry was a very good choice of a story to explore, and I loved how you wrote it out. Your writing style and ideas are very good, and the story was very true to the books. I love how you worked Lupin in there (as a teacher, or something, great!). Harry is very in character, and so is Lupin, and your examples of the Dursleys were very IC, too.

The Harry-Lupin interaction reminded me (very vaguely, however) of Lyra and Mrs Coulter from Philip Pullman's trilogy.

But anyway, I really enjoyed how you did this-just an average day, but not quite so. Keep writing! You're very skilled.

-The Captain
TerraBerra chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow. I loved that. Remus was great.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Pretty cool, Write more soon!
TheSerpentAndTheLion chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
This was an extremely sweet and unique story. I really enjoyed reading and think there should be more stories about Harry's life before Hogwarts.
eriolgurl chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This story was so sweet. I loved it!