Reviews for The Butai Jin Prince and Vampire
Matthew gemm chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Awesome man. Please continue this story.
godzillafan1 chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
good story though there were a few words spelled wrong ah well carry on.
Mr Beaver Buttington chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
...update please
Winky Keaton chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Hey i like the way you make can you update it another one please
Winky Keaton chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I like it and aslo it should be more power for soshi and new ablitites to and aslo more harem it funnier and aslo another store like rosaire vampire capu to okay and please update it soon see yah !
David Mason chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Can u continue a new beginning please!?
Harem Master123 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
I hope you continue this. I don't see many straight shota fics
Jack Davis chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Boy, M6TN, you sure have a curiosity of monsters. This looks like Soshi is enrolling to Monster High, but with a crush that looks like Count Draculora.

But why make this easy without rivals? You go, Mystic 6 Tail, you go get 'em. I'll read more when I have time.
Senator-X chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
This is really good! I like the fact that you break up your writing it easy to read blocks. If i had one recommendation, however, it would be your pacing. There are a couple of times where it feels like you are rushing in order to hit certain points in a chapter. Make sure that you take your time, especially at the beginnings of fics, because this is the part where your characters develop. Other than that, keep up the good work!

Oh! And maybe you could update soon ;)
karthik9 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
it is excellent chapter .i look forward to future updates.
dragonlord1337 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Nice great chapter looking forward to the next one.
Spider-Man999 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Man I wish I was in Soshi's shoes.
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Mikogami might face an angry mother's wrath...he would be defeated by one swit and well placed kick, if he's lucky
Ryujin Jakka 92 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
This is a bit funny, though all the OCs might be a bit troublesome. And while I admit to disliking Mikogami, outright bashing him seems a bit much. I do hope that you won't bash Tsukune if he's brought into this story.
Chosen-One-92 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Can't help but notice Butai-Jin sounds a lot like a rip-off of Saiya-jin/Saiyan (DBZ) not to mention that:

"I have the power to destroy you now, but there's something you can do to prevent that though. Promise Never to hurt anyone again." is a direct quote from SSJ4 Gogeta in DBGT in his fight against Omega Shenron. I dunno, maybe I'm just reading into it but if you were so focused on doing something like this maybe you could have just done a DBZ xover with 11yo Gohan who actually wants to be a warrior or something.

When I read and review chapter 2 if I'm mistaken I will retract this perhaps false statement, just some pretty big things you know? Perhaps you based it on Saiyans and took away energy blasts to remove the whole "planet destroying" thing. Maybe I'm just reading into it too much.