Reviews for The Butai Jin Prince and Vampire
Winky Keaton chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Hey i like the way you make can you update it another one please
Winky Keaton chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I like it and aslo it should be more power for soshi and new ablitites to and aslo more harem it funnier and aslo another store like rosaire vampire capu to okay and please update it soon see yah !
David Mason chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Can u continue a new beginning please!?
Harem Master123 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
I hope you continue this. I don't see many straight shota fics
Jack Davis chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Boy, M6TN, you sure have a curiosity of monsters. This looks like Soshi is enrolling to Monster High, but with a crush that looks like Count Draculora.

But why make this easy without rivals? You go, Mystic 6 Tail, you go get 'em. I'll read more when I have time.
Senator-X chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
This is really good! I like the fact that you break up your writing it easy to read blocks. If i had one recommendation, however, it would be your pacing. There are a couple of times where it feels like you are rushing in order to hit certain points in a chapter. Make sure that you take your time, especially at the beginnings of fics, because this is the part where your characters develop. Other than that, keep up the good work!

Oh! And maybe you could update soon ;)
karthik9 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
it is excellent chapter .i look forward to future updates.
dragonlord1337 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Nice great chapter looking forward to the next one.
Spider-Man999 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Man I wish I was in Soshi's shoes.
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Mikogami might face an angry mother's wrath...he would be defeated by one swit and well placed kick, if he's lucky
Pyromania101 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
This is a bit funny, though all the OCs might be a bit troublesome. And while I admit to disliking Mikogami, outright bashing him seems a bit much. I do hope that you won't bash Tsukune if he's brought into this story.
Chosen-One-92 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Can't help but notice Butai-Jin sounds a lot like a rip-off of Saiya-jin/Saiyan (DBZ) not to mention that:

"I have the power to destroy you now, but there's something you can do to prevent that though. Promise Never to hurt anyone again." is a direct quote from SSJ4 Gogeta in DBGT in his fight against Omega Shenron. I dunno, maybe I'm just reading into it but if you were so focused on doing something like this maybe you could have just done a DBZ xover with 11yo Gohan who actually wants to be a warrior or something.

When I read and review chapter 2 if I'm mistaken I will retract this perhaps false statement, just some pretty big things you know? Perhaps you based it on Saiyans and took away energy blasts to remove the whole "planet destroying" thing. Maybe I'm just reading into it too much.
CJL20115 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
great chapter update soon
RAitonJuTsU chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Well this will be my first time reviewing a Rosario Vampire story with an OC male lead protagonist. Your OC Soshi has strength greater than an S Class Vampire which is one of the highest ranked monsters in the RV Universe to my knowledge. He also has high intelligence, strength and elemental powers. Will your character have some type of weakness that can be exploited so that he can be challenged by more than just his sisters, mother or Mikogami in a fight?

Moka has her weakness to water, and the fact that almost all of her power is sealed in the Rosario. If no one removed it in canon, she would have been easy pickings for Saizo. A weakness can bring out a hidden strength that the character didn't know they possessed, and it also helps the reader to relate to the character more.

With Soshi's "kawaii" factor, he is attracting a lot of female attention. His fangirls should become immune to it overtime, and whoever's left from the women would be the ones who care for more than what they see on the surface. I would think that Soshi would be more attracted to women who could overcome the need to glomp him all the time, and get to know him better instead.

It would also be good if he came across girls and women who don't fall in love with him at first sight. (Keito and Hitomi Ishigami are good examples.) Then he would have to work to gain their affections, and not have it be an instantaneous thing.

I'm curious what Mikogami has planned and how it involves Soshi? Lucretia didn't seem too happy about him enrolling in Yokai Academy, and his sister and fiancée are now going to attend Yokai, so things will be getting interesting. :)

Good start.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
GoldenFireFox chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You may want to edit this chapter, Megumi is 15 Soshi is 11 they can't be twins.