Reviews for Life or Death
Silverwing112 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Oh how interesting! This is a great well developed story! You gotten real good by the way so keep up the good work!
Torchwoodlover1996 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Great story it had a good plot I really like the way you write.
DMCNero666X chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
its awesome! nicely done
redrosewolfess chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Great story! Though the ending was a little bit cliche...I mean its nice to know that they were safe but it would've been nice if the ending had more of an aftermath (maybe an epilogue?) Loved it regardless though! :)
Stef chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
This was for sure a very interesting read! Nice story idea, full of suspense and drama. Yum!

Anyway, maybe for a story like this, you should focus on 3rd person POV rather than jumping around. It'd go a lot smoother, in my personal opinion, and be a tad less confusing to understand

Keep up the good work, and remember to always proof read your work and nit pick it to the bone c: spell checker is also there for a reason.
Doragon-chan chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Yugi must have really good ears.
ll Kairi ll chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I reviewed all of your chapters and while the plot is interesting you have a lot of things to work on. First I suggest you get a beta. They'll help you with all of the grammar problems and spelling. And a word of advice hun, plane. That's the air craft. Plain is like you're wearing a plain shirt.

Just get yourself a beta and your story will rock and get mIre views, alright?

I wish you good luck!
Silverwing112 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Oh poor guys! Hope they'll be alright...nasty wounds...anyways can't wait untill the next chapter
redrosewolfess chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
You're right, that was sweet of him! So sweet that I was swooning at that part of the story...heh heh, can't wait to read more, love your story!
EmotionalInsomniac13 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012