Reviews for Shadows over Gotham
Lady Puffazee chapter 12 . 1/26
Loved it! Omg, so cool. I'm going to go and read the sequel right now!
Windrunner106 chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Cool story! I like how Katherine admired the Rogues and became friends with a lot of them before ultimately becoming one herself. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel when I have the extra free time. Curious to see how Shadow will fare at being a Rogue's Gallery member. :D
SectumSemprae chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
Yay! She has her rogue identity! Looking forward to reading the sequel! :D
SectumSemprae chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Yay! So she has finally realized that she wants to be one of them! :) I love her friendship with Harley and the parallels in their journeys. Very interested to see where she and the Master of Fear go next...
SectumSemprae chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
LOL I can picture the Joker being genuinely sad about the gun being empty, then having mood whiplash as he discovers the delights of beating up his poor henchman! You mark his sense of humor delightfully!
SectumSemprae chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
I like her reaction to Zsasz. For some reason, it reminds me of Scarecrow's reaction to Batman in "Batman Begins": he's scared of Batman but excited and curious by being scared. She's scared of Zsasz but finds it more exciting and curious that way. :) Uh-oh, sounds like Dr. Thomas might not let that slide! Be careful Katherine!
SectumSemprae chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I do like her style, trying to understand her patients' POV instead of making assumptions. Smart, she thought to feed Croc so he wouldn't make a meal of her. ;) I liked their interaction this chapter! Onward to the next chapter!
SectumSemprae chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Interesting…when I read Croc, I "hear" both the video game version and the version from the Animated Series (the episode "Sideshow" comes to mind). Very cool! :D
SectumSemprae chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Ooh, it was a good thing Croc was unconscious. That would have been a close one! :D I'm excited about the venus flytrap…somehow I get the feeling that's one of the plants Batman fights later when Poison Ivy and her plants are on Titan. ;)
SectumSemprae chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Such a sweet conversation between Ivy and Katherine. :) Ivy really just wants people to love her plants the way she does. Arkham definitely needs more girls! :D
SectumSemprae chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
A Scarecrow who is Dino Andrade combined with Cillian Murphy's version *swoooooon* Looking forward to reading more of this story! I love the way you describe Harley's enthusiasm! :) Great chapter!
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This has some fairly obvious grammatical errors ("what was about to happened.") You could really use a beta. Nevertheless, I like the way you've inserted your OC into the story, and I'm definitely going to read all of it.
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Cool chapter!
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
That was amazing! Please put the sequel up soon. I can't wait!
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
I was looking forward for this chapter!