Reviews for There's Got to Be a Morning After Pill
muito bom.
ishiptoast chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW:)
peetagoreantheorem12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
love it. so sweet. i can imagine this really happening in the book. i love every single line in this story and it;s kinda sad seeing Peeta being oblivious to Katniss' feelings. i love this story so much, i can't put into words what I want to say. :)
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I loved this sweet little one shot.
DoubleKnot-NoSugar-WindowsOpen chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
AWWWW. Thats so cute and insync with Collin's writing. (:
honeylime chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is really sweet.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I was completely wrong in where I thought this fic was going, based on its title.

Good fic. :-)
AliceTheClueless chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Very interesting! :)
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Aww! They're so cute!
AshleyMocha12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
this story was lovely. (:
fnur chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aww. This is lovely. Great job.
cali-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i almost snorted myself into a stupor just from the mental pictures that title put in my head. :P and katniss and peeta getting drunk from eating CAKE of all things might be the most hilarious thing i've read all month. plus, when peeta said "i fail as a baker" i couldn't help but giggle uncontrollably. but i loved that despite the silliness of their situation (drunk from eating CAKE- oh god, that will never not be funny), the fic itself was actually quite deep.

i loved how they both reached the same conclusions independently (about how they couldn't be drunk because they weren't acting like haymitch and that effie must've drugged them), because it's something that i figure must've happened several times in canon, we just didn't know because we couldn't look into peeta's head. and i absolutely adore that the alcohol lowered katniss's inhibitions enough that she was able to tell peeta he makes her happy. it's something he deserved to hear, and this will absolutely be part of my canon from now on, let me tell you.

i think this is my favorite one of yours so far. :)

PS: i think it's even funnier because i would totally wind up drunk from eating cake. i'm the world's biggest lightweight, and i figure katniss would probably be the same. heh. xD
dandelionsandroses chapter 1 . 8/22/2012