Reviews for Better Fate Than Never
Wendymypooh chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
So much going on in this chapter...both Buck and Lucy wanting to be together but having things come between them..Jimmy's rightly nervous but its odd to see him that way..lol
mariel123 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Much to love here! Cody - so sweet! Jimmy and his poor shredded nerves! And just a funny feeling, deep down inside...that Fate will have Buck and Lucy somehow meet, in the big city. ML
BrilliantDarkness chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Wonderful! Oh Cody makes me squee...and poor Jimmy...nothing's quite as scary as asking the old man to court his little girl! And poor Lucy and Buck...I'm sure Fate wouldn't tear them apart...I'm just sure of it! It's twu wuv...this doesn't happen every day!-J
Sunnybrook chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
As always I so very much love this story, and the style you choose to write it. just lovely.
I think I have fallen in love with Cody all over again. gt. Phoebe and Cody are so sweet together and Jimmy all worried about asking Cece's parents if he could court their daughter was so touching.
Buck and Ike.. that was beautifully written, Ike feeling the loss of his friend, and Buck torn to a degree love for Lucy and love for his brother. Wonderfully written. And the build up... both Buck and Lucy heading to St. Joe, unknown to each other... ohhh the tension...I feel a squee coming on...
Gina77 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
don't go without your guns Jimmy. This is a cute story I have a feeling Buck and Lucy willmeet in St Joe's if fate has its way.
Lana Coombe chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
More good stuff! Love the set up for the two trips to St Joe. Also enjoying the three different types of relationships and how the boys are handling them.
signefalls chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Ah L'amour! Je t'aime, Fate girls. Well Buck and Lucy may be stewing and Jimmy might be a bit hilarious in his nerves (I scowl? Crap! I scowl!) but Cody and Phoebe are just about as adorable as can be! He loves her beautiful mind! Squee! Loved all of this! :)
StarRider1 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
;•)
CindyPio chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
I have decided I like Lucy's Pa even less now than before. I hope something fun happens for Buck & Lucy in St. Joe. And I can't help smiling over a scowling Jimmy realizing that he is scowling. Really enjoying this story!
Wendymypooh chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Poor Lucy...just when she's finding such a happy spot with Buck..her dad is taking her out of town...
Wendymypooh chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
woohoo...Jimmy got him some lovin' ! Sizzling ending to this chapter...I wonder why Ike is upset when he helped Lucy...
Wendymypooh chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Cecilia really is a good friend. I think she's good for Jimmy. Poor Phoebe trying so hard to do things to please Cody...I think if she just be herself...Cody would still like her. Buck and Lucy..I'm liking their romance..sure wish they didn't have to hide it though. I'm enjoying this story.
brankel1 chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Fantastic.
Sunnybrook chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
There is so much to love with this story and these gals. They are just great. Wonderful story as always. And poor Buck...guh just when Lucy was going to tell him her loved her... And Ike, he is such a great friend, to help out Buck. :)
signefalls chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
I loved their slumber party and girl talk, that was so fun! So glad they are experiencing all this together, as sisters. I could see Jimmy whistling in my mind's eye and it made me smile... and good for Jimmy, quickly assuring her of his feelings and bringing her flowers! I think there's going to be some tense times with Ike up the road here, but for now, he is so sweet to put his feelings aside to be a good friend. Buck and Lucy are adorable, they just are... Mr. Halston, grrrr! Taking your daughter on a trip before she can declare her love! Oh the angst! All of it, so good!