Reviews for Forest Adventures
that was really good and HOT
FrUKbeaches2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
You should make a sequel.
yaoiotakuforever chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
hey! (really me, yaoiotakuforever, im lazy and dont feel like loging in.) that was great. maybe you could do another chapie and have it where sasuke is trained, and his clan is looking for him...and suigetsu's 'clan, pack, whatever' try to get to sasuke...suigetsu has to protect that sweet piece of ass, no? i mean it is /his/ XD
SaEnGmUl chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Brandi-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oi,I belived it to be great for someon your age.I-if you could do me a favor and do a teachher x student one outof asuma and shikamaru i would be other time hon,bye!
MadaSasu chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
H chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Damn, while I was reading this, I got wet. Damn you! (Im a girl)
Just loved this story! You should do more stories like this! (rated 18 and animalistic... and lots of lemons!)
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Elo there chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
XD that was too cute! (weird how by this point, animalistic fucking has become 'cute' to me..)

I keep getting images of a kawaii uke Sasuke in heat *-*

Also, I personally love both of your works, so a Collab by both of you is awesome!
Kailee Nakamaru chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
How about Kankuro x Kiba maybe? *nosebleed*
Wolfmania11 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hot as he double chopsticks
Guesture chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
*blushes* this was the best smut I've read in a while. Now excuse we while I get some tissues for my nosebleed.
MurasakiYumenoKuni chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
kyaa, this fic was so hot! I'd love a slightly fluffier continuation XD I felt bad for poor little kitty Sasuke being bitten and slammed against trees .
pandoraoutofthebox chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
...WTF?! The furry thing is weird enough (each to his own) but rape is just wrong and not sexy. You have no idea what it's like and I have no problem pointing out what a slap in the face crap like this is to everyone who had to go through such a horrible experience. Grow up. You all have a right to masturbate to whatever you want but you have to expect this criticism when you do it this publicly. It's not badly written, though.
female-fool chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I got a female "boner" reading that!Its wonderful,primally detailed,perfect!...