Reviews for See the World in Gray
MansonChick chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
OMG! You must continue this story! Personally, I think this is one of the best fics I've ever read in the Videogames category (and that's saying a lot eh!). The way you describe Reno's and Bee's relationship is incredible and Im dying to know Bee's real name. I can see you've ditched this story for awhile but is amazingly written and you can't let it go to waste. I love this, and it's, by far, my favorite Reno fic.

Thank you for making me love Reno even more and let my imagination fly 3

I BEG OF YOU... PLEASE CONTINUE!
HeavenlyCondemned chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Ah man i was getting so much into this that i forgot it was only 15 chaps long. And its heading to 2yrs since then. I do hope you update soon...
Rishi chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Actually in the On the Way to a Smile Case of Shinra Rufus survived with it for about a year and a half almost so you're not too far off base. :-) Story is great so far. Keep up the good work.
Indigo Scrawl chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
Wow, why do I have a horrible feeling that Bee is going to find Reno with another woman...

Anyway, I am here to proclaim that this is a mind-blowing story. I find it difficult to express just how much I liked it, and I really cannot wait to read more. I mean, people say that all the time, but I really, really mean it. Honestly I think I'm going to suffer withdrawal symptoms. You have developed the characters so well, and written an amazing plot. Honestly, its not hard to see that you put a lot of thought into this, and I am very impressed.

I think the characters are my favourite part of this story. Bee is just so intricate, and real. For an OC, she is really spectacular. I love OC's anyway, but of all the one's I have read she definitely is one of my favourites. She has problems like a real person, she struggles to figure out where she stands in the world, and she strives to do what she can. In addition, I think you do an amazing job with Reno's character. I think he is often used just as comic-relief, so I really like how you have taken him and really given him depth. You've explored what being a Turk has done to him, and given a deeper personality that extend beyond being a goof-ball. Really, I can hardly see Reno portrayed any other way now.

I thought it was really neat how you used Bee's profession as a central plot point. It fits in with the whole plot really well. I don't know, I just thought it was super awesome. It's a plot that actually makes sense, and is totally believable. I was completely floored by how well thought out it was. The whole idea is just so intriguing I want to keep reading this story forever.

Anyway, I really admire how much consideration you must have put into this. Everything just fuses together so well. I am so totally a huge fan of this story and will probably read the chapters you have out at least ten times while you update again. I know you said you were busy with school, so I totally understand that you can't update all that frequently, but in the mean time know that I will be waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Jirai chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
I adore this story! I can't wait to read more.
Count Renesme chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww finally .. something is gonna happen in the next chapter :) :) :)
PetiteSaki chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
This chapter was also brilliant as the precedent. More we move forward in the story more I become fan. The intrigue is fascinating, the development of the links between characters is aptly made and your style is just a delight for me. Bee pleases me more and more and I look forward to seeing what is going to give her confrontation with our favorite Reno. Thank you again to you to make us share this magnificent fic and see you very soon!

PetiteSaki
Fox's Rose chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter! I cant wait to read what happens next!

. I'll be waiting eagerly!
xoxani chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
i liked how Tseng talked to Bee kinda cute :)
xoxani chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
OMG! RENO IS THE BEST!
xoxani chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
i'm falling in love with Reno now... 3
xoxani chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
YOU STORY IS AMAZING! PLEASE! CONTINUE! I WANT TO KNOW MORE
jess chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
I don't know where to start in expressing how much I love this story!
You wright so well it's hard to believe it's only a fan-fiction.
And I believe you have done very well on portraying the Final Fantasy characters.
It is obvious you have put a lot of thought and effort into them.
I love your version of Reno, he has a sensitive side but still has that dark edge from being a Turk that I like to see. Your OC Bee is enjoyable too, many people would be able to relate to her.
I jokingly consider Reno to be my first love, and so I have read a lot of fan-fiction, but this is probably my top favorite.
I can't wait for more! But I'll try to be patient :)
Also, I have never cared much for Tseng and so I was a little afraid that this chapter would bore me. But it was still very interesting.
Tseng seems to come off as almost a father figure. Stern but kind and wise. Even with those qualities he still appears cut off from emotion which is fitting.
I think that it was good that someone Bee doesn't like talked to her and wanted to help. This was probably the most ideal way to make an effect on her way of thinking.
franks-not-dead chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
This story just keeps going from strength to strength. Just when I think it can't possibly give me any more feels, you upload a new chapter, and I just want to curl up in a corner, crying over all the new Bee/Reno feels it gives me. I think this story needs to come with a health earning: it's like crack! Just one question though: I love Bee's bonding sesh with Tseng, but where the blazes is Vincent?! Surely he must have a few pearls of wisdom, especially after the whole Lucrecia fiasco.
serp-derp chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Ohohoho, this is interesting. But this is what happens when you squish two stubborn people together. How angsty author-san.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »