Reviews for Temple Reunion
Palmviolet chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Castformrain chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
You are an amazing writer. This is one of the only stories on that I've actually taken the time to read word for word. XD Normally I just skim through them, but your writing was so good that I just had to take the time to read it slowly and enjoy it.

Chapter 1 seemed to rush into the new character's dialogue a little quickly, and there was one part where you slipped into present tense near the end of chapter 2, but that's basically all the criticism I have.

Can't wait for Barry Bones to show up. This is definitely one of my favorite stories on this site, please keep writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Hey! Finally got a chance to read this in its entirety. I really love how you're fleshing out the characters, especially the relationship between Montana and Scarlett, and some of your descriptions at the end were utter perfection. It was good that they didn't get back together, though- it would've been too sudden. I like where you're headed.

You do need to update, though.

And there are a couple little grammar things I would change, but you're looking good overall! Nice chapter.
anywhat chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is great! I love the back story, it's totally believable (well as believable as mystical voodoo gets ;). Coming up with a reason for Montoya's existence while simultaneously explaining the entire temple was genius. Cant wait to see an update.
A Certain Friend chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I'm really liking this! It seems like the lack of plot lets you expand and develop your story more easily here. Your descriptions are clear without being barren and rich without being wordy. Very nice. I also like how you've given each character a unique personality. It's wonderful!

Awaiting your next update,