Reviews for Neither Light nor Dark: Steelclaws & Gray Coats
lia-leigh chapter 1 . 3/22
I love this and the story that lead me here! Great job!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is very interesting. Liking the oneshot here! This would make a good novel length fic here.

There's a lot of mystery here with the characters and the current events, the idea of a gray army isn't new, but it's hardly ever well done. They break the rules when necessary, but they're fighting for a good cause. However, they seem to be going along the lines of the end justifies the means saying.

This is good, but pay more attention to the small details, next time.
olarst chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I didn't realize, when I read the story "Harry Potter and the Path of Indifference", that it was a prequel/sequel to this oneshot. I love this oneshot. Thanks for writing it and then writing the prequel/sequel!

-AAFFW
icyheadsh0t chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Good ideal for a story!
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This looks like it could possibly one of those black ops type of stories with how Snape trained them. Definitely sounds interesting.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well it has got me hooked, I hope you decide to continue with it!
grimangel163 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
It's a greyt Harry ;)
Great start
Look forward to more
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I really like this idea! I would very much be thankful if you continued this idea. :)
Heliosion chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hey much love to this story. I really liked this but honestly pay attention to the smaller details. You missed out a lot of relevant background descriptions including well generally describing the characters, backgrounds etc
huskerfan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is an interesting start to a story, I really liked how you have made it unique amongst all the other stories where Harry has a bribed who's the boy who lived. I hope you do end up continuing this story.
Teucrian chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I think that the premise is great but I'm not really interested in another retelling of Harry's Hogwarts Years. Instead maybe something along the lines of chapters of the fight against Voldemort alternating with short chapters of glimpses of major events at Hogwarts? It'd keep things a lot fresher, and certainly more unique.
Kenpachi813 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I really like the story and if you continue the story i'll definitely keep reading. Can't wait for the chapters that focus on Harry, no offense mate but Harry is kind of the main character. Sorry for any grammar mistakes I suck at it.
autumngold chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh, I love your story! Thank you for having Harry take the fight to Voldemort, instead of laying back and letting the Deatheaters rule. Please continue this incredible story! I would love to read more!
deadwinds chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I'm very interested! I loved the one shot and it feels like it would make an awesome full length story. I hope others review and encourage you as well.

I loved the mysteriousness behind the characters and actual goings on. The concept of a 'grey' army isn't new but hardly ever well done. I loove your depiction of it already. They seem sly and unforgiving. Breaking rules where necessary but still fighting for a good cause.

Your writing is really good. The paragraphs are a nice length and the descriptions were enough to know what was going on but vague enough to leave mystery where appropriate. The overall length of the one shot was also great.

I look forward to reading more
917brat chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
wow this seriously sounds amazing please keep it up.